Ok so what do you all think if this idea for a session??

Nah...too much gray area.
How bout a Senior Citizen Discount?!
Yo biotch Lisa, aint no freaking AARP here!!! LMAO

We had this conversation the other night I think haha.
Haha..Yes indeed Chell-Bell
You know how I LOVE my seasoned, older men!
Show me that AARP Card & I'll show you a good time @ a Senior Rate. Haha
I should offer a HOT Cub rate
College Student Discount w/Valid University ID
Thats a little too young lol. I have a rule--cant be younger than 27.
You'd be surprised at how many return-college students hobby &/or get massages. Most are 25+
How about a state government rate? Hey, maybe even get a provider search added onto Kayak. Book your flight, hotel, and date all at the same time.
Cubz Couponz! Yeah
27 is perfect. Although younger never hurt. It is odd for to see younger than 25. Guys that is.. Older gentlemen do have their advantages!Women I like em at any age!! Hey ChellaChella! I'm nasty!!
LOL I think I jacked Lakefronts thread, and turned it into a Cougar Cub discussion.

I have a nephew that is 25, so the rule is that I would never see anyone his age, just not right if you know what I mean. Ive had someone in his circle hit me up on a cougar site before and that was weird.

And yeh Diva, I have heard your Nasty lol, in a good way!
Their were cougars & MILF's all over this thread!! I never heard a peep outta the younguns!! bwhahahahahaaa!! I'm sure too annoy or irritate someone!! Ms.Chella!
27 is perfect. Although younger never hurt. It is odd for to see younger than 25. Guys that is.. Older gentlemen do have their advantages!Women I like em at any age!! Hey ChellaChella! I'm nasty!! Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Ouch!!!
But Ladies, does a 20'sumting know how to eat penaci? coon-ass56
Ive never had that happen with anyone that young. Early 30's is probably the best for me.