Welcome Back London!!!!!!

Welcome Back London!!

Anyone taking bets on how long before the next ban?
What kinda odds can I get?
Welcome back babe!
Put me down for 5:1 on the 4th of July .

We formed an unbreakable bond while you were gone. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi is one awesome lady!

Between you both... what am I going to do???!!

sixx
Put me down for 5:1 on the 4th of July . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

Ha ha July is going to be a busy month for me...I won't elaborate, but it just will. May is going to be hectic as well with graduation, moving, and all that other bs I need to deal with...you know.
I'm thinking Labor Day because of her hectic summer schedule. Probably will have a short fuse by then and it won't take much on here to get her to say something.
Darn...where is the faith?? I can act baby...trust me ha ha. If I have to be a little princess, it's not gonna be a problem.
Awww Sixx....you shouldn't have ha ha!! I am gonna get you good boy! Real good! Get you some rocks because you are going to need them lol.

I missed you guys so much, but hell I did get all As for the first time in my LIFE, so thanks Eccie!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I am sure I wasn't one on your missed list, but I would have loved to congratulate you on the straight A's. In my own kinky way.
I miss all of you, and anyone from La. has to be on my list ha ha!! Thanks for the thoughts love.
Any takers on how long it will take London to bust 5k post? My guess is less then a week. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
At her "Happy to be back" posting rate, she will hit 5K at about 6:34am. Today.
French kisses to you my love. Since Valerie stole my husband, looks like it's you and me or do I have to fight Naomi for you now? Humph! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Wait, which husband did I steal this time!!??
who would beg for you to blow them
Well...I guess it's who ya know or who ya blow lol. No really, I begged ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Wait, which husband did I steal this time!!?? Originally Posted by Valerie
Gosh ... everyone KNOWS you stole Wakeup from London .

Naomi is one awesome lady!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Awww
LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you are here again!!!!!!! Missed you!!!!! Discussions are not the same without you ;-))).

Big big big hug!!!!!!
Nina
Welcome back London....