Ocrazio's Green New Deal.....let's play Bill Nye the Science Guy for a second, right?

You got no cred scardy cat Originally Posted by themystic

let's dance.

Im going to break her Brother. I have connections in the DNC. We get all the good pussy lol Originally Posted by themystic

so planning a bukkake party with AOC are ya??/
Lol CB. You do put out some awesome love letters for my girl AOC! She would be a perfect hire in the Trump Administration. What do you think about UN Ambassador? Originally Posted by themystic
Trump doesn't need a skank whoredog effin' up the UN any more than it is, tm....

However, creepy Uncle Joe's been cruisin' Craigslist lately "lookin' for a fluffer". Odds are she's got a little experience swabbin' knobs, right?
let's dance.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
One Trick Pony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDM_ZohMCGk
so planning a bukkake party with AOC are ya??/ Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He’s hoping AOC will spank him with a naked GI Joe doll
Im going to break her Brother. I have connections in the DNC. We get all the good pussy lol Originally Posted by themystic
LOL. What guy. How "connections" in the DNC equates to banging AOC is anyone's guess. But I guess when you live in fantasy land out of mom's basement, that becomes the outcome.
Lol. Thats Gold CB!!!. Maybe some of your right wing loony tunes buddies could learn to lighten up a bit. You have to admit the bitch comes up with some outrageous shit lol. I mean her Schick makes Trumps "Mexico is paying for the Wall" look plausible. I love her. I cant wait to fuck her Originally Posted by themystic
It's funny you can't wait to fuck her...she is trying her damnedest to fuck us ALL into financial ruin!!
LOL. What guy. How "connections" in the DNC equates to banging AOC is anyone's guess. But I guess when you live in fantasy land out of mom's basement, that becomes the outcome. Originally Posted by eccielover
I love Moms basement. If the neighbors knew what went on in here! You know you would love to fuck AOC