fetish sites????

Hey Dallas try www.kink.com theyr out of the bay city area and they do it all one of my favorites .let me know what you think Loverman.
Oh! PLEASE!

Why do we have to wait till Sept???

I've already been such a bad girl... if we wait till then the list of naughty things I've done will be so long it will take days to punish me! Originally Posted by April Showers

Now that I think about it....Elizabeth, Dallas, April, Anova....kind of don't need anyone else, now do we?
Dude, I can't offer up any sites that weren't already mentioned...but I SO wanna "audit" that class. That's gonna be some fun.
I'm all a quiver!!!

Now that I think about it....Elizabeth, Dallas, April, Anova....kind of don't need anyone else, now do we? Originally Posted by babee
Smile.

Because of my personal circumstances, we really do need to plan this out if I'm going to hop over to New Orleans. Babee, it looks like you have a tight September schedule. So ya'll let me know your thoughts.

If for whatever reason, September doesn't work out, then I'm open to a future get together!!!

Probably contacting me through PM is best from this point forward. Wow. This could really be something!

Elisabeth !!!