Bullshit Drama Container Thread

Ricky you do indeed look as young as you sound. You might want to talk to Jade or CSB about improving your BBBJ face fucking skills though.

Let's see now. Toyz has pics of pebbles and Chihuahuas and meanwhile you have pics of yourself attempting BBBJ yet you're the only one calling others gay.

Can you see it yet?
So says boink boy.
You and Toyz are the only ones that like boinking and bonking each other.
You go on with your gay selves.
Says boink boy. Originally Posted by submarineracer

Good one! You sure got me there. How does one even attempt to match that wit?

We'll just pretend to not notice the fact that your avatar is a young Ron Howard. Ugh huh.

I can absolutely see how that would be one's natural choice for a fuck site.
What image do you think everyone will see when you and your boytoy Toyz say your boink and bonk now... hahahahaha
What image do you think everyone will see when you and your boytoy Toyz say your boink and bonk now... hahahahaha Originally Posted by submarineracer

Boink boink yap boink yap yip Boink!

Hmm I still see a Chihuahua getting nailed in the head with Ricktonite pebbles while he fantasizes about giving head to Ron Howard.
Good job! Now can we get back to pussy?
And I still see little codybeast who changes handles every 6 mos because his big mouth embarrasses himself.
We'll just pretend to not notice the fact that your avatar is a young Ron Howard. Ugh huh. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Certainly an insult to a fine actor and great director.

Tip of the hat to Toyz for a more appropriate avatar
Seriously, just about every thread here gets hijacked by someone.

Ignore the attention whores. I know they are easy targets and some of you find it fun, but the rest of us just scroll and groan...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Have you considered banning the reincarnated members, again?
Maybe you don't know as much as you think huh?
The Salmon Run technically goes up until noon on the 5th of the month for a lot of people, so don't lose hope!

Capitalistic swine! You're just trying to get your hands on my $37.50.

Sorry but this is the final day of the Salmon Run and I'll need that $37.50 to negotiate for a multi hour session. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
  • Toyz
  • 07-01-2016, 01:56 PM
The Salmon Run technically goes up until noon on the 5th of the month for a lot of people, so don't lose hope! Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Mostly its the 3rd though.

I just had a rare white salmon that had retired hit my lure...wasnt expecting that but brings back old memories...
  • ztonk
  • 07-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Have you considered banning the reincarnated members, again? Originally Posted by saustin
We do when they trip up, but it takes more than just a hunch to ban someone here.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Toyz
  • 07-01-2016, 02:14 PM
We do when they trip up, but it takes more than just a hunch to ban someone here.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
By this logic, Pearl Harbour would have been a flyby and could have been anyone!

(Just bonking you Z)
About the fake drama here. Enough said