NEW RECENT PHOTOS!

Nikki--for some reason, the camera just loves you.

You are stunningly beautiful and ever so seductive--just like the girl next door, ready to do naughty things to an older gentleman who knocks on her door.

Please finish the next few lines of this story for me... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
She asks him for help screwing in her light build cause she can not reach it.
He comes in to discover her only in a robe. While she walks away he notices
it is opening with every step she takes... He follows her in...

(okay who's next with the story)
Thank you all for the compliments... I have 5 more outfits in the mail Overtime I get new outfits I love taking pics so I may share more with you all while I am gone over the Summer... Give you something to look forward to when I return
  • tzv13
  • 05-28-2015, 09:13 AM
Nice!
She asks him for help screwing in her light build cause she can not reach it.
He comes in to discover her only in a robe. While she walks away he notices
it is opening with every step she takes... He follows her in...

(okay who's next with the story) Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
As he follows her into her bedroom, she steps up on a small stool to reach the bulb as he has a clear view to see that the poor, sweet girl doesn't have on any panties.

She reaches up for the bulb, fully exposing her woman hood to the gentlemen, and starts to tremble on the step, almost falling. The gentleman quickly reaches up to steady her on the step with his hand falling fully onto her...

NEXT.

This is fun...
Beautiful! Have you any Mary Poppins outfits perhaps?

As he follows her into her bedroom, she steps up on a small stool to reach the bulb as he has a clear view to see that the poor, sweet girl doesn't have on any panties.

She reaches up for the bulb, fully exposing her woman hood to the gentlemen, and starts to tremble on the step, almost falling. The gentleman quickly reaches up to steady her on the step with his hand falling fully onto her...

NEXT.

This is fun... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Perfect tight round ass... He gives it a little squeeze to see what type of reaction he will get... Will he get slapped? Will she act as tho she didn't notice? Maybe she will.... Oh yes! She moved her ass just enough to show him his touch is welcomed... She has now caught her balanced and finished screwing in the light build...

Next
Beautiful! Have you any Mary Poppins outfits perhaps? Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I do not but she would be a sweet little thing... Just a spoon full of...
Outstanding pictures - you are a beautiful lady.

If I were selfish I'd suggest you need more pictures like this - amazing natural breasts! BAM!

Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets

If I were selfish I'd suggest you need more pictures like this - amazing natural breasts! BAM! Originally Posted by purpletree
Thank you! I am soooo happy to have them back... I lost them last summer when I lost all that weight... Went from 176 down to 117 and now back to 120-125... Got my boobies and booty back and soon happy!

BAM!

Now that is what I am talking about! Always great to see a healthy looking woman. Absolutely stunning!
BAM!

Now that is what I am talking about! Always great to see a healthy looking woman. Absolutely stunning! Originally Posted by purpletree
Thank you... If only working out didn't make you so sore I would probably do it twice a day instead of once

If I were selfish I'd suggest you need more pictures like this - amazing natural breasts! BAM! Originally Posted by purpletree
Those are NATURAL? Ruling please!
Perfect tight round ass... He gives it a little squeeze to see what type of reaction he will get... Will he get slapped? Will she act as tho she didn't notice? Maybe she will.... Oh yes! She moved her ass just enough to show him his touch is welcomed... She has now caught her balanced and finished screwing in the light build...

Next Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
The gentleman gently rubs her tight round ass and slightly turns her on the stool, such that his face is perfectly prepared to dive into her wet and welcoming womanhood.

She is wet and waiting with anticipation. He can see the moisture glistening on her smooth bare labia which are peeking out from her perfectly formed vagina. Not to be forward and attempt uninvited attention, he smiles at her, looks her in the eye, and...

Next
Those are NATURAL? Ruling please! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yes sir... Don't get me wrong I want them done... I have to be honest... That last pic if you see my hands... I was giving em a little extra perky push lol... First pic with the one boob is how the look with no help...
The gentleman gently rubs her tight round ass and slightly turns her on the stool, such that his face is perfectly prepared to dive into her wet and welcoming womanhood.

She is wet and waiting with anticipation. He can see the moisture glistening on her smooth bare labia which are peeking out from her perfectly formed vagina. Not to be forward and attempt uninvited attention, he smiles at her, looks her in the eye, and...

Next Originally Posted by BugleBoy
BAM she falls right off the stool. Ouch that hurt...

lol sorry I had too, it was an opportunity calling my name