On the subject of giving....

If I've seen a lady before and we hit if off then I've been known to give them gifts like scented candles, gift cards, or lingerie. They've always seemed to appreciate the gift. Lingerie is sort of two gifts in one. She gets some nice undies and I get to see her in them. Its a win-win.
I like to get gifts that I can use with a hobbiest,such as shopping gift cards to pick up something that they would like to use or a new outfit they would like to see me in.A nice bath set was one gift i got(and you know who you are) that was my fav sent,and i use it evertime we visit each other so that way after i leave the bed and bath smells like me.I also love toys,lotions, little things that lets me know that your things of not just your need but my wants as this is a give and take deal.
OK, I'll get serious. I've always seen a lot of traveling ladies. When I want to give one of them a gift I like to buy flowers but not cut flowers. I will get something like a 1 gallon pot of daisy mums. They will stay nice through her entire stay and if she is so inclined she can take them home and plant them somewhere. The ladies always said they liked them. I hope they weren't just being polite.
I personally believe that a gift should mean something. Sure, anyone can buy a gift, but in many cases giving someone money would be better. As for me, if I were to give a gift to a provider, it would be Ron Paul's "End the Fed."
Well, I believe the best gift I can give is repeat business....
  • Modda
  • 03-31-2011, 09:38 AM
Well, I believe the best gift I can give is repeat business.... Originally Posted by Sens55

excellent..
I've given gifts before... usually when I'm a the point of buying gifts I already have learned enough about a lady to know what she would really like or what she really needs. I don't make a big show out of giving a gift nor do I expect special treatment because I gave one... When i have given gifts before, it has been along the lines of, "I have a lot of fun with you... this is a token [besides the money] to show you how much I appreciate you and how welcome you make me feel."

Last gift I gave was a bottle of red wine. I try to keep gifts at a fairly reasonable cost... while offering something quite nice all the same.
If it is a lady I see on a regular basis, a gift card to a nice store makes a great Christmas present.
If it is a lady I see on a regular basis, a gift card to a nice store makes a great Christmas present. Originally Posted by hairyhoudini
+1
ive givin lottery tickets away............. its a crapshoot on what th tip will be. could be 100 grand......... could be nothing....... usually 25 to 50bucks worth.

some time we drink the gift
I only gave gifts to one special provider that I saw several times. I bought some treats for her dog, bought her a robe from Victoria's Secret, and took her to a rock concert as a surprise. A couple of other things that I did made her jumping-up-and-down happy. I was stunned that I did something to get her so excited. I was just being nice and giving her things that I though she needed.

Guys know that "What did I do wrong?" feeling and are used to it. But the "What did I do right?" feeling confuses the hell out of us.
I'm probably too practical.
A while back someone I was seeing regularly rented an apartment that she only used for business. Since the kitchen looked a little bare (and it was winter) I made a basket with some Coffee Mugs and an assortment of tea and cocoa to make her down time there more pleasant. (Now that I think about it - the mugs had four silk neckties rolled up in them - but that's another story!). A couple of times I've also brought someone who never seemed to have a music source a small bookshelf stereo or boombox and a few CDs I had burned. (Guys aren't good at picking clothes - but we know stereo equipment!)
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but......

Longer, the treats for the dog......nicely done.

I love gifts, I'm like a kid on my birthday and Christmas. But, I don't expect my clients to give me gifts. I've had numerous clients ask me what I'd like for Christmas/bdays/just because gifts and I decided to just put up a wish list on my site and then I refer them to the page.

Now, if someone brought peanut butter rawhides or cookies for my dogs.....THAT would win me over in a heartbeat.

Lensman...that was sweet. You're a thoughtful person.
I like to get gifts that are either sweets, gift cards or something I can wear like lingerie, lotions or a nice perfume. I have never received perfume yet because I have never discussed it with any clients about my likes and dislikes when it comes to that.
Ive gotten lottery tickets, lingerie, candy, cards, and a gift card for a restraurant BUT I know another provider who has received perfume, clothing like shirts and panties, and of course goodies like candies and chocolate The only thing about some of that is, there are times where she gets rid of some of the things, because they are not her taste.
Gifts are great... but not necessary
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but......

Longer, the treats for the dog......nicely done. Originally Posted by MsElena
Ok, thanks. He was a good dog, so I got him some presents. Besides, you don't want a pit bull to dislike you or be hungry when you're walking around naked.