Stripper Snapchats

Lol. I steer clear from phone numbers for certain reasons. For me, chatting on Instagram or Snapchat is safer. Plus some of the girls use cheap phones and the numbers change; I can always find the girl I want by messaging her...as long as she doesn’t forget her password! 🤣
melissaredd321
asaplily
Be careful with snapchat.

Check your location functions. I had a few providers I used to talk to on Snapchat and I always knew their every location because they had the locate me/GPS function on 24/7.

You never know who's paying attention to your travels.

Had one gal a year or so back running late. I was irritated. She said she was 5-10 min away. Her snapchat showed she was still on the other side of Dallas.
Instagram is so much better
I have some on IG and SC, but they are not really that exciting to look at.I think providers and chaturbate girls know how to use IG and SC (social media) better than strippers, though.
bucks fort worth waitress - v entertaining-

. princ3sstbaby
OP-i cant PM u... empty ur mail box.
lot of plusses of using snap.. but dont assume message evaporates and no record.. someone can easily use a second phone to record ur pics and videos which u post... everything u post will remain on the internet forever.
check nessa.ann806, she's legit. i won't say where is her site where that user name is. go do your assignment. it is worth the work.
check nessa.ann806, she's legit. i won't say where is her site where that user name is. go do your assignment. it is worth the work. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
Nothing's coming up for that name when I search.
Alina Priti
Please tell me someone knows where arrahlynn on IG is dancing currently?!

- MMO
She bounces around man. Saw her at rhino. The lodge I think.
She bounces around man. Saw her at rhino. The lodge I think. Originally Posted by slims099
Thanks for responding! - How recently was she at each spot? Does she play? Days or nights?

PM me if you must.

Thanks!

- MMO