Are you going to watch the State of the Union address

I will absolutely watch the State of the Union speech!

The man has style and a grand vision and we can all learn something from him.

But the nerve of the Pope trying to upstage President Obama.

. . .
The old buzzard could have waited until Wednesday to say he was stepping down.

• Seedy
  • 02-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Oscumbo can't shine the pope's shoes you ignorant fuck.

. . .

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
You've got a schoolgirl crush on Obama. You're worse than Chris Matthews.
I will probably watch a few minutes of it get my blood pressure up and turn it off.
Oscumbo can't shine the pope's shoes you ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by seedman55
Actually, I think Obama might be well suited to that task.
Why bother? It will be all lies. Like every other speech he's made. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+2
The pope is merely a figurehead in a dying institution that has long outlived its usefulness if it ever had one.

. . . What does the old buzzard do anyway except mumble some arcane things in Latin that no one understands anyway?

I haven't watched a State of the Union speech live in many years.

And I won't unless they agree to put a 15 or 20 minute cap on it. Once the Prez hits the limit, the networks cut the video and audio.

That will mak the President focus on important stuff and cut out the feel-good chaff.
The pope is merely a figurehead in a dying institution that has long outlived its usefulness if it ever had one.

. . . What does the old buzzard do anyway except mumble some arcane things in Latin that no one understands anyway?
So the Pope is nobody and Odumbo is the second coming of Christ. Yeah, we get it FG. I take it you are not a Catholic. LOL.

. . .

I learn how I , too, could one day read a teleprompter that well.
  • Seedy
  • 02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
So the Pope is nobody and Odumbo is the second coming of Christ. Yeah, we get it FG. I take it you are not a Catholic. LOL. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
No, just a stupid cocksucker. Lol
It will be just another big "Panderfest", promising everybody, (except caucasion men), anything, anytime, anyplace.

I can't stand to watch that narcissistic, skinny fat little twerp more than 5 seconds without getting sick. He may be the President, but that doesn't mean I have to watch him.
I bet he's going to drag out some more kids or Gabby or some other shooting victims.
Yep, I'm gonna watch! Next question?
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2013, 06:21 PM
I hope he drones you bootlegs, right after he gets a judge to declare you enemy combatants. That shit would be worth watching! Have you titty babies ever thought what sore losets you sound like? You got three years to field a better candidate. Spend a tad more effort in that and less crying!