To Greek or not to Greek...

I do not count on Greek, even if a provider lists it, because I tend to be categorized on the no bueno, no way pal, your not rerouting my plumbing end of the ymmv disclaimer, and I also will not pay an up-charge for Greek either.
Greek has been amazing with the couple of providers that have let me through the gate in part because of the taboo, part because it is rare, and of course feels great. Thank you TT.
What lady does not like a good ass pounding, especially during shark week got to keep the flow $$

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Some of us enjoy it any time of the month, not just 'shark week' as you put it.

I do not count on Greek, even if a provider lists it, because I tend to be categorized on the no bueno, no way pal, your not rerouting my plumbing end of the ymmv disclaimer, and I also will not pay an up-charge for Greek either.
Greek has been amazing with the couple of providers that have let me through the gate in part because of the taboo, part because it is rare, and of course feels great. Thank you TT. Originally Posted by Bourne Whorist
It was my pleasure as well Bourne.
Which provider absolutely loves anal and would have me enjoy as I have never had a Greek session with any providers on here!!??
I love greek but prep (for me) takes forever. I personally don't upcharge but I do think on average a provider should. The only reason I don't is because it's a guaranteed good time for me. Think of it this way fellas, that extra charge is to pay for the minimum 12 hour fast and 30-45 minute enema. The ladies are in the business of selling our time and generally want to be compensated for the extra preparation we have to go through.

liz, the best way to figure out if greek is for you is if FIA actually feels good to you. If someone slips a finger (well- lubed) in your ass while eating you out does it push you over the edge towards orgasm? I also volunteer to help you find out...

Never offer to do anything in the hobby if you don't actually like it. It might be their money but it's our terms honey.

Whoops forgot to address your other questions. If you do greek correctly your hiney will be just as tight as an anal virgin when you aren't putting anything up it. Incorrect greek can cause pain, anal fissures, and incontinence. Getting DP'ed is fun. Like instant orgasm fun the one time I got to experience it. I haven't ever been made airtight but I'd imagine I'd enjoy that as well.

...minimum 12 hour fast and 30-45 minute enema....

...I also volunteer to help you find out...

Whoops forgot to address your other questions. If you do greek correctly your hiney will be just as tight as an anal virgin when you aren't putting anything up it. Incorrect greek can cause pain, anal fissures, and incontinence. Getting DP'ed is fun. Like instant orgasm fun the one time I got to experience it. I haven't ever been made airtight but I'd imagine I'd enjoy that as well. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I won't even fast for 12 hours for god haha! why fast? Enima I can do.

Yes help me find out!!

How is correct and how is wrong? I don't want any of that shit (pun intended).

Airtight!!! Love it!! And thanks for totally turning me on!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
Glad to see there are providers who prep for providing Greek services. Had one to many "dingleberry" experiences to really bother considering the upcharge. Might have to rethink that..
I won't even fast for 12 hours for god haha! why fast? Enima I can do.

Yes help me find out!!

How is correct and how is wrong? I don't want any of that shit (pun intended).

Airtight!!! Love it!! And thanks for totally turning me on!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Originally Posted by lizshue81
Love doing airtight.
When at home, I have a shower enema attachment that I use to make sure I'm cleaned out. Usually about a 2 hour process including some resting off and on.
I've also done it without advance warning. I have recently found that female condoms are great for it - just make sure to take out the inner ring.
Fucking an ass just to fuck an ass isn't fun. Fucking a firm, toned bubble butt with a small waist attached is fun.
Greek has been amazing with the couple of providers that have let me through the gate in part because of the taboo, part because it is rare, and of course feels great. Thank you TT. Originally Posted by Bourne Whorist

Haha, poor doll! Such a "troubling" problem, eh?

Love ya to death, but nope! Never. Can't. I have gotten to the point with Greek that I won't even do it if someones above the size of a lipstick tube. I think it's cool how some gals can take the huge D back there an enjoy it, I'll reserve that for my throat.
I'm working on it ... got a finger in the bootie and it felt great ha ha

But as far as the other muscle, I get scared I might end up wearing diapers as I get older because I loved butt fucking too much ha ha

So, maybe when I am ready. Gents can send me their measurements
Love me some greek!
if you want to go greek go big! I volunteer to break your starfish in! You might need to start with some small dicks first.but I digress, I will have you cumming like crazy.
What SA Angel said.

Prep is important. Prep also helps get the mind "right" for the moment.
What SA Angel said.

Prep is important. Prep also helps get the mind "right" for the moment. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Liz I would be happy to help when the mood strikes you. A bottle of wine and lots of warm up O's can really make the transition seemless.