Visting providers do not be afraid of

Maybe all of the "cruel post" aimed at out of towners are really some of the Local Ladies hacking into handles and wanting the travelers to keep their butts home and quit horning in on the homegirl's business.

It is a business. For every dollar spent at Walmart, that is one that is not spent at K-Mart.
Can this thread be closed before it becomes a run away like the other one? Originally Posted by Spirit13
Why?
It's seems to be right up there with the 6 month old "Bumps on a Penis" thread on an entertainment value scale.
The hobbyist who run off providers are harmlees varmits who do not represent the rest of the Hobby community in Houston. Originally Posted by carkido45
Hmm hobbyist = varmits. That would seem insulting. It's a good thing you didn't use any names.

And post cat pictures.... Originally Posted by Valerie
What's wrong with a cute pussy pic?
Just remember, It was the fear and hatred of cats that contributed significantly to the great plague of London thus wiping out 20% of their population and shrinking the gene pool immensely. A situation we seem to still be dealing with today.
This thread should be another winner.

Funny how V cancels a trip where she's 70% pre-booked due to harassment in Houston threads, yet she continues to post away in them and antagonize. She's asking for more of the harassment that "caused" her to cancel her trip.... You would think if she was so distraught to the point of canceling a trip and canceling appointments because of this abuse, that she would quit antagonizing people in the threads where she's getting all this harassment. I feel sorry for the guys that wasted their time and got their hopes up based on her Ads. She does have some nice titties.

This behavior is somewhat cheeky. Time for some bangers and mash. Originally Posted by Killersalt
There's really no point to close it. There will be a new or another thread where the same people will continuing hashing it out. All closing one thread does is move the fight to another thread. Might as well keep it all in one place. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Thancks to Killersalt, I have no reason to post.

Once again, he "nailed it."

[Sorry- my computer's infected with stoopid cat pictures which automatically accompany certain typed words. I can't help it - really!]

Oh, and lest I forget -

Like I said before...all this drama died out on Sunday...new life was breathed into it by two new threads...neither of which was started by the Lynch Mob, in fact, both of them were started by people who dislike the Lynch Mob...

No need to lock it up Spirit, if the people who hate drama so much are the one sponsoring it I think...
Like I said before...all this drama died out on Sunday...new life was breathed into it by two new threads...neither of which was started by the Lynch Mob, in fact, both of them were started by people who dislike the Lynch Mob...

No need to lock it up Spirit, if the people who hate drama so much are the one sponsoring it I think... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Don't you just hate it when he's right. Fukk! One thing's for sure, though.....

• Dad
  • 02-15-2011, 09:49 AM
...neither of which was started by the Lynch Mob, in fact, both of them were started by people who dislike the Lynch Mob... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I see how it works. You will not get points or send to the hole, if you self mentioning!
What, was there some post I missed from the mods about using the term Lynch Mob?
  • Dad
  • 02-15-2011, 10:04 AM
What, was there some post I missed from the mods about using the term Lynch Mob? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You sure did!!!

Even ck45 knows about it in his new thread: New name for Ly_ch M_B

Since it has become unpopular with management to mention the name Ly_ch M_B, I decided on a new name Originally Posted by carkido45
Management didn't tell me...and no offense, but I don't necessarily trust that what comes out of Carkido's mouth is gospel. If they have a directive for me, I'm sure they'll tell me.
Originally Posted by boardman
They're fake. Ladies, if you're gonna get a boob job please go for quantity.

OMFG! You are one twisted dude! But Funny as hell, in some furry, sadistic way!
The hobbyist who run off providers are harmlees and there is always a white knight available to help you. Originally Posted by carkido45
Now it's closer to reality.
OMFG! You are one twisted dude! But Funny as hell, in some furry, sadistic way! Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
and that's why we love him!!
I think he meant varmint