The ongoing milltarization of America'a cops...

150 lb on a woman is quite different from 150 lbs on a man idiot!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yeah, for a man and woman of average fitness, she is slower, weaker, and has a higher percentage body fat than the man.
Well, it looks like Ohio State finally got that highly coveted tank it always wanted"

http://stateimpact.npr.org/ohio/2013...all-game-days/

Why? Because everyone else has one. That's why.
Bump, if I do say so myself...
How about a double bump.
Y'all need to get a room.
Bump for the cry baby............

I even gave you 5-stars; cry babies need reassurances for their self esteem.
bump for the whiner.
They are the ones that didn't make in in The Military so they join the police farce.

Only way they can kill dogs and wear 5.11 pants.
Bump for the cry baby............

I even gave you 5-stars; cry babies need reassurances for their self esteem. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Actually, a cry baby demands attention. To do that, the cry baby will repeatedly bang his spoon on the table, or cry endlessly until someone pays attention to him.

Or, perhaps, make the same post over and over to force everyone else to LISTEN TO HIM and let HIM control the conversation. And, of course, use ALLCAPS in his titles to draw attention to even his stupidest and most mundane posts.

You are a desperate, attention-starved, propagandist who could not hold an intelligent conversation with an 8th grader.

The only difference between you and that other pseudo-intellect, IBHankerwrong, is that he spends more time cutting-and-pasting from Wikipedia, while you spend more time cutting-and-pasting from Breitbart and other crackpot wingnut websites.

If Obama said the sky was blue, you would post 5 threads about how Obama is an idiot because the sky can sometimes be red, or gray, or almost black.

You are not a conservative motivated by an intelligent dissent based on principles of limited government.

You are an ignorant racist motivated hatred of a black usurper.
Bump
Bump for crybaby who is upset his threads aren't getting proper attention.
Didn't take long for you to play a race.....calling criticism of Obama racist doesn't fly anymore...
Didn't take long for you to play a race.....calling criticism of Obama racist doesn't fly anymore... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It flies perfectly well when the criticism is race-based.

Like any post of yours or JDB's.
I wondered if it was a race between JD and whirrly as to who could start threads on the same subject.