What would it take on a day like today???

You guys just need to find a Northern girl that's used to driving in shit like this!

this is what it takes!...
something warm and sweet!...
my phone has been ringing!...
  • fawn
  • 02-01-2011, 01:41 PM

this is what it takes!...
something warm and sweet!...
my phone has been ringing!... Originally Posted by LindseyLacey

Well Lindsey, I know youre a very special lady....But I chose not to work today, not because my phone wasn't ringing...But because sometimes I deserve and need to be pampered myself....and just relax....
  • S-Man
  • 02-01-2011, 01:50 PM
You guys just need to find a Northern girl that's used to driving in shit like this! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Don't believe we have any Canadians in the DFW area.
  • Jaleh
  • 02-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Snuggling and getting off all day sounds like the perfect snow day..

Better if you were snowed in with me
Alright, you made it thru the first day. Can you go 2 days without? Or is the second day when you go stir crazy?
Today I'm actually off work...I don't expect to go anywhere no matter who calls/texts. I was wanting to go have fun but, it just doesn't make much sense.
the wives and the girlfriends of the Dallas Stars. they ought to be hot
Don't believe we have any Canadians in the DFW area. Originally Posted by S-Man
Just wanted to be under my Buffalo friend.
  • Surge
  • 02-02-2011, 08:14 AM
On a cold day like this...the mad scramble to get UNDERNEATH Tara is on...LOL

Muah
Today, it's definitely going to take electricity. I just had a 20 minute black-out and saw on the news that 43,000 people are without power.
Snuggling under the covers sounds reeaaally good and in fact might be necessary for survival.
On a cold day like this...the mad scramble to get UNDERNEATH Tara is on...LOL

Muah Originally Posted by Surge
Looks like you've already won that contest as well...
We have one hour of electricity followed by 15 minutes power outage (near downtown dallas). This has happened three times since 6:45am. Hell I can't even take a shower because I don't want to be standing there in the dark waiting for the power to come back on. :-(
  • Jaleh
  • 02-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Alright, you made it thru the first day. Can you go 2 days without? Or is the second day when you go stir crazy? Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
thats a very hard and insane question.. let me think about it..

ummm... .... ..... .... stil thinking.... ....

No I dont think I can.. I need Sex-AAA
Snuggling all day with someone would have been nice, but I wouldn't be driving anywhere to snuggle for just an hour or two without the perfect incentive.