How Do You Want That Cock?

When I read the title of this topic, "How do you want that cock?", my first cocky thought was "rare".
When I read the title of this topic, "How do you want that cock?", my first cocky thought was "rare". Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'm shocked! That's exactly the way my SO wants it. I'd have though you would prefer a cock "well done".
I'm shocked! That's exactly the way my SO wants it. I'd have though you would prefer a cock "well done". Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I messed up or rather, I've changed my mind!!!

I want my cock RAW!!!
I've got 2 ways I like.....Either the guy standing in front of me and me on the bed in doggy style...that way he can see the frame of my body. Or him laying down and me on the side...that way he can feel my wonderful ass!!!!
When I read the title of this topic, "How do you want that cock?", my first cocky thought was "rare". Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'm shocked! That's exactly the way my SO wants it. I'd have though you would prefer a cock "well done". Originally Posted by Iaintliein
or meaty!

or as a rare medium and well done!

if she's kneeling entertaining w/ lil delites
if she's on top either between my legs or to the side or in 69 entertaining w/ lil delites
if she's on a surface and i'm above her while she's entertaining w/ lil delites.

all deliteful!!!

"Psychotic Reaction" by the Count Five, a Yardbirds-imitation hit

Over Under Sideways Down

(Hey)
Over under sideways down,
(Hey)
Backwards forwards square and round.
(Hey)
Over under sideways down,
(Hey)
Backwards forwards square and round.
When will it end, when will it end,
When will it end, when will it end.
I've got 2 ways I like.....Either the guy standing in front of me and me on the bed in doggy style...that way he can see the frame of my body. Or him laying down and me on the side...that way he can feel my wonderful ass!!!! Originally Posted by Carly's Angels
YUM!!!!! talk about delites!!!