Why would a BILLIONAIRE need to be a reality TV star?

why do republicans feel the need to defend Trump against everything a person may say about him? Kim Jung Ung's supporters are the EXACT same way to be honest. lol

Mindless bots is what you folks are.
why do republicans feel the need to defend Trump against everything a person may say about him? Kim Jung Ung's supporters are the EXACT same way to be honest. lol

Mindless bots is what you folks are. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hmmm . . . You defend everything Hillary, and her policies resemble Kim's more than Trump's. And it's Kim Jong-un. You can't even spell your Dear Leader's name right. Tell us about Aleppo, you moron, Fisting Chaps.

Actually, you and the other mindless Hillary supporters are reminiscent of Hitler's Brown Shirts. If she's elected, expect something very similar. They won't like you any more than they'll like me. You're shooting yourself in the foot, Fisting Chaps.
Hmmm . . . You defend everything Hillary, Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Actually, I haven't seen too much of that. They'd rather attack Trump over the most trivial of bullshit. Usually made up by the MSM.

It's understandable though. How can you defend the indefensible?
How can you defend the indefensible? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
.. and undesirable.
  • DSK
  • 09-14-2016, 06:13 AM

I see that you are ignoring the fact I obliterated this thread's premise...you have been Trumped by Mark Cuban's game show failure.
It simply doesn't make sense. It's obvious this guy is not a billionaire and it's why he's not releasing his tax returns.

After listening to Lawrence O'donnell I had to ask myself that question. Why would a TRUE billionaire lower himself to the ranks of reality TV shows. You would never see Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, The Koch Brothers, Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Larry Ellison etc, etc lower themselves and make a fool of themselves doing reality TV or on TV trying to sell water, steaks, and fake jewellery, and China made ties at Macy's. This is truly amazing.

To be honest it's a sign the Donald is desperate for cash and trying to prop up his failed businesses. He's hiding his taxes, lying about his donations and charitable contributions, etc etc.

The guy is a joke to be honest and again the only people he has fooled are the basket of deplorables. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Better go ask Oprah about this.
I see that you are ignoring the fact I obliterated this thread's premise...you have been Trumped by Mark Cuban's game show failure. Originally Posted by DSK
Well that qualifies YOU to be president, right?

Or at least some of your myriad handles?
  • DSK
  • 09-14-2016, 06:08 PM
Well that qualifies YOU to be president, right?

Or at least some of your myriad handles? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your silence on the issue proves you also cannot support your anti-Semitic friend's embarrassingly easy to refute post.

Staff edit Not slick enough. CC

I have only one handle, you little pussy. I'm sure the mods have thoroughly investigated me and found nothing. I'm sure they consider you an annoying little POS.
I see that you are ignoring the fact I obliterated this thread's premise...you have been Trumped by Mark Cuban's game show failure. Originally Posted by DSK

You did no such thing. 1 season 6 episodes and he realized it was not befitting a billionaire. Meanwhile Trump is selling everything from water to ties to steaks to magazines to bullshit reality shows just to pay his bills.
  • DSK
  • 09-15-2016, 04:54 PM
You did no such thing. 1 season 6 episodes and he realized it was not befitting a billionaire. Meanwhile Trump is selling everything from water to ties to steaks to magazines to bullshit reality shows just to pay his bills. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wrong asshole - he realized it was a fucking flop.
The premise of your posting is destroyed.
Wrong asshole - he realized it was a fucking flop.
The premise of your posting is destroyed. Originally Posted by DSK

uhh ok dipshit. LOL
  • DSK
  • 09-15-2016, 06:12 PM
uhh ok dipshit. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fuck off and die you [prohibited word, exemplified well by this jerk]

Because most of what people say is so fucking stupid that you have to.

He says his daughter is beautiful and he would date her.

UPROAR!!!

Now it is he is not a billionaire because he was on a game show.

I am not real because no one has seen me except for online!!

OMG!!!

The ideas are just so fucking stupid that you have to say something.

I am not a trumpbot nor a Hilary fan. But to state stupid shit that makes no sense at all is pathetic.

People make shit up on both sides and I would bounce back with the same message on either party.

Say why you support XXXXXXXX in the election, not why you hate the other one and then make up shit.

I don't need to defend Trump on anything but I like volleyball and your idiotic comments are like a big, fat volleyball hanging in mid air right above the net. Spike that sucker!

As for people who changed jobs or develop other interests;
Ruben Blades, lawyer, singer, composer, who became an actor
OJ Simpson, a great athlete who became an actor among other things
Oprah, a talk show host who became a multi product billionaire
Ken Jeong, a doctor who became a stand up comedian and actor
Kimberly Guilfoyle, a lawyer and model who became a reporter
the list goes on....