Putting on the cover

Gina when you coming to Houston so i can tell u im ready to go in!! Originally Posted by Footfein75
It's been to long that I have been for sure ..I'll work on it for July lol
I don’t think that’s what he means, only a goofy provider would do that.
He’s just being a jerk off Originally Posted by Cendell M
Oh believe it, it happens. Kind of a boner killer. Also a guarantee I won't be back.
No I know it happens that’s why their goofy providers, OP is just annoying that’s all and I wouldn’t blame you.
I just keep them on my side table. Sometimes I get so fucking horny though and I can tell that he is too. So, I just want to fuck his brains out. Never has been an issue.
What’s this cover you speak of?!?!?!?

J/k.

��
Sometimes I get so fucking horny though and I can tell that he is too. So, I just want to fuck his brains out. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
That sounds like just what I need!
I just keep them on my side table. Sometimes I get so fucking horny though and I can tell that he is too. So, I just want to fuck his brains out. Never has been an issue. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Good point!
That's crazy! Does anyone still care about FOREPLAY? My favorite... it's what makes the session hotter. Ijs.
That's crazy! Does anyone still care about FOREPLAY? My favorite... it's what makes the session hotter. Ijs. Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
I love FOURPLAY! Do you have three cute friends?
  • pxmcc
  • 07-04-2023, 09:19 AM
That's crazy! Does anyone still care about FOREPLAY? My favorite... it's what makes the session hotter. Ijs. Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
fo sho..

i try to start every session with a reverse fbsm with an essential oil; my faves are jasmine, gardenia, and patchouli. (patchouli is especially sensuous.)

when i get to her lovely booty and her pussy starts to sound like stirred macaroni and cheese, then i know the rest, as they say, is history..
So very true

Good foreplay is hard to find, I personally love a sensual session with lots of it.
Man muss klären, was für einige ein Vorspiel ist ... okay, die MEISTEN dieser Dummköpfe. Für sie bedeutet es, die Spende zu Beginn des Termins zu geben
: You have to clarify what foreplay is for some.... ok MOST of these simpletons. To them it means giving the donation at the start of the appointment :