Robot Brothel in Houston

Isn’t there a few ladies here that are robotic? Why not just see one of them?
My understanding is the robot manufacturers wants a "try before you buy" place since these robots cost between 8K and 10K.
  • Trey
  • 10-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Yes I can understand that. They should've launched with more of that kinda theam. You know sell it like its a new car dealership, and these are test drives.
  • JDog
  • 10-04-2018, 02:47 PM
I really want one that talks to you. "Me love you long time"
Nah fuck that! I"m glad the city banned that shit.
I imagine many guys would at least check it out and some may make the robot their regular. This would place some downward pressure on the P4P market.

I for one would not be interested in a robot, I like the warmth a human provides that jiggles.
I imagine many guys would at least check it out and some may make the robot their regular. This would place some downward pressure on the P4P market.

I for one would not be interested in a robot, I like the warmth a human provides that jiggles.
Isn’t there a few ladies here that are robotic? Why not just see one of them? Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
That was funny. Thank you for sharing! Lol!
My understanding is the robot manufacturers wants a "try before you buy" place since these robots cost between 8K and 10K. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Insert obligatory “For that price it had better...” comment here.
I'll be honest here. I've never fucked a fuck doll.

But eventually it will be like the "Turing test", where you don't know if you are talking to a computer or not. Call it the "eccie test" once you don't know whether the fuck doll is human or not. It's probably only 30 years away.