Obama’s blue dress.......

Yes, the “blue dress” analogy” was coined by Levin. I was passing it along to the Lefties, the ones that are around anyways. Consider it a PSA for the uninformed. Originally Posted by bambino
Still waiting on this grandiose revelation Bina. I'm tuned in. So far, only the current president has proven HIMSELF to be the most corrupt in modern history. Since Tricky Dicky.

Still waiting on this grandiose revelation Bina. I'm tuned in. So far, only the current president has proven HIMSELF to be the most corrupt in modern history. Since Tricky Dicky.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I guess you haven’t been paying attention. No surprise. It’s obvious already. But it will be indisputable pretty soon. Have another cocktail.
I guess you haven’t been paying attention. No surprise. It’s obvious already. But it will be indisputable pretty soon. Have another cocktail. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm having a six pack. Are you having a conniption? Obvious? I'm tuned in here. Out with it! What is so obvious of the previous administration's corruption? You just feeling a vaginal itch? Your pussy soar? I don't give credence to far right-wing conspiracies. Not even far right-wing "evidence". So . . . where's the "dress"?

This leftie . . .

is calling your bluff.
I'm having a six pack. Are you having a conniption? Obvious? I'm tuned in here. Out with it! What is so obvious of the previous administration's corruption? You just feeling a vaginal itch? Your pussy soar? I don't give credence to far right-wing conspiracies. Not even far right-wing "evidence". So . . . where's the "dress"?

This leftie . . .

is calling your bluff. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
6 pack? Pabst Blue Ribbon? Malt liquor? Sally Yates was shocked when she learned Obama knew about it.,Obama ordered this farce, he knew about it. Stay tuned Lumpy. The train is rolling down the tracks.
What is so obvious of the previous administration's corruption?

The problem is, your problem is, you don't want to hear the evidence. What is obvious is that you are incapable of deviation from what you want so desperately to be true that even evidence wouldn't dissuade you and that is sad. You want evidence? Read the recently released 57 transcripts that Schiff based his assertion that he has seen the evidence of Russian collusion. There was none. Not one single person provided a shread of evidence! Not Clapper who is still on MSNBC saying he still isn't sure Trump isn't a Russian asset. Well, he sure wasn't singing that tune when he was under oath and asked if he had any such evidence to which he replied NOPE!

Read the recently released FBI documents. If you had any interest at all in "the evidence" you would go look for it since some of it, more to come, is now in plain view for anybody with an interest in reading it but like I said, you have no such interest.

So . . . where's the "dress"? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

It's called metaphor!

metaphor

Definition of metaphor

1: a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them

The object now is all the information now being released that you have zero interest in hearing or reading.

This is the right trying to explain what you do not want to hear and will I guess, never admit. It is inconceivable that the FBI, DOJ, DNI all went rogue in the Obama- Biden administration and they didn't know it but hang in there, if you are interested, more is coming not that I think you are capable of digesting it. You have to much to lose, your dignity.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6155408182001?playlist_id=5198 073478001#sp=show-clips

It's called metaphor! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I know what a metaphor is, man. That's why I put it in quotes. Sir.

The following piece is an exercise in imagined online journalism class over video conferencing. Enjoy.

Oh. FOX. Right. Sure.

Why Are Writers and Editors So Obsessed With Tucker Carlson?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ltitude-257560

On balance, should people welcome his influence in the Trump era?

Yes, said The Washington Post’s Margaret Sullivan, who in March described with relief how Carlson had “admirably” intervened to convince Trump of the gravity of the coronavirus.

No, said The New York Times’ Frank Bruni, who believes Carlson’s well-placed warnings about military conflict against Iran don’t compensate for the “ugliness” of his views on immigrants or his “on-air rant” against billionaire Paul Singer.

Bombshell anyone?

No? Okay.
Democrats=CRIMINALS!!! That’s the bottom line, trying to hijack the entire nation!!!
Democrats=CRIMINALS!!! That’s the bottom line, trying to hijack the entire nation!!!
Originally Posted by pleasurem

BAHHAAA
Now THAT was funny. Don't try so hard, man. I see that two users liked your post.

I know what a metaphor is, man. That's why I put it in quotes. Sir.

The following piece is an exercise in imagined online journalism class over video conferencing. Enjoy.

Oh. FOX. Right. Sure.

Why Are Writers and Editors So Obsessed With Tucker Carlson?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ltitude-257560

Bombshell anyone?

No? Okay. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Nobody gives a fuck.
Now THAT was funny. Don't try so hard, man. I see that two users liked your post.

when will you finally learn grasshopper? with yous i never have to try hard.

BAHHAAAAA
Nobody gives a fuck. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That's what IIII'm saying Parnas. But Obama still holds important space here and in the puppet-in-chief's head.

Nothing to see here. We both agree.
when will you finally learn grasshopper? with yous i never have to try hard.

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're trying too hard NOW. With this post. Yssup Hummer is not here to use "yous" anymore. Only funny to you.

See what I did there? Now "dats" genius.

You're trying too hard NOW. With this post. Yssup Hummer is not here to use "yous" anymore. Only funny to you.

See what I did there? Now "dats" genius.

if yous say so, Lenny

BAHAHAAAA