Signs she's pimped.

Crown tats, Star tats, Butterfly Tat, pimp name on booty or above boob.

I still find the entire notion about pimp branding to reflect total stupidity for both parties involved.
  • jwood
  • 10-30-2013, 08:12 AM
When your at the sink washing yourself off and you look down and see a size 13 pair of flip flops
When your at the sink washing yourself off and you look down and see a size 13 pair of flip flops Originally Posted by jwood
or size 13 'air jordans'
They have roommates, you see guys checking you going in and out of her incall, she needs to give the upfront donation to someone else, etc.

I don't see the crown tats much anymore, must be passe. Now the new ones are the ribbon tats behind the thighs. What's that about?
I kinda had a pimp before but I didn't have a crown tat or any tat nor did he have a clown car or hiding anywhere. Haha!! He thought I was unmanageable and I fired him within a very short time. If I decide to have a pimp again, I will make him get a tennis racquet tat with initial ST for branding. And I'll make him wear a suit and drive me around to all kinds of tennis tournaments in my 7 Series. Yeaaa!!!
I kinda had a pimp before but I didn't have a crown tat or any tat nor did he have a clown car or hiding anywhere. Haha!! He thought I was unmanageable and I fired him within a very short time. If I decide to have a pimp again, I will make him get a tennis racquet tat with initial ST for branding. And I'll make him wear a suit and drive me around to all kinds of tennis tournaments in my 7 Series. Yeaaa!!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Samantha, I'm game for the job if it is "a pimp with benefits". (And we need to discuss where I put the ST tat).
Here's an example of the new trend of tats
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...image=24729980
It's behind the thighs.

Will ladies get these tats on their own? Especially when it says loyalty?
When you hear someone in the closet during the session.
Crown tats, Star tats, Butterfly Tat, or Dallas tats, pimp name on booty or above boob.

I still find the entire notion about pimp branding to reflect total stupidity for both parties involved. Originally Posted by SD2011

Completed the thought.
Here's an example of the new trend of tats
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...image=24729980
It's behind the thighs.

Will ladies get these tats on their own? Especially when it says loyalty? Originally Posted by london2012
Been seeing those more and more.

News articles in the past have discussed how many girls are not given a choice and are driven to a private place where the tattoos are done.

Something not a 100% giveaway but a huge clue is the abundance of animal prints and patterns for clothers and bedding when you are seeing a Caucasian gal that is supposed to be from a small town someplace.

Not saying that it is rare for a barely 18 white girl to be into animal prints but in the civilian world it is something I've never encountered.

Another clue is the exact same lingerie, same color and size. Keeping in mind that most pimps have more than one in the stable, why buy multiple if they all can fit into the same ones and the photos all seem taken at the same angle and same locations.
A client told me that he once asked an independent provider if she could do a small favor for him and she said "Hold on let me ask....(exchanges texts)....no I can't."
lmao not much independence in that.