Anyone else having problems with showcase pics uploading?

I am having that same problem myself. I think it is an error with he eccie system they said. We just have to wait..
Of course both op's being WU's favorites don't hurt lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
And don't be daft EA, WU has only one favourite Originally Posted by Valerie
Damnit EA! Stop trying to get my wife riled up! She already thinks I'm daft for trying to fly Brit down to see me...but I'm still hoping against hope for that threesome...
  • Mokoa
  • 03-12-2013, 09:46 AM
Another thread of the same topic merged with this one.
Damnit EA! Stop trying to get my wife riled up! She already thinks I'm daft for trying to fly Brit down to see me...but I'm still hoping against hope for that threesome... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Only because I don't like piss takers & I'm pretty protective of my best mate. I don't like the idea of anyone using you. If you're a hooker and can't even afford your own plane ticket for a tour then perhaps one needs to re-evaluate ....you know what, I'm going to stop right there.

Fly the poor girl down, but as I said to you before, if she's a ginger, you're fucked..
I've been cursing my fairly new computer for days. (smile) Today it seems to be better. Thanks ECCIE staff for your attention to this matter.
Still not working!! I need my new pics uploaded
Still not working!! I need my new pics uploaded Originally Posted by MonicaKitten
I am having the same problem for over a week. :-(
Hang on Val..... Use Wakeup.....

(Let me pull a Wakeup here and say)

....... Hahahaha haha ha...... Uh don't see that happenin'

Only way to use wakeup is to get him to say something you don't wanna say lol.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.
Only because I don't like piss takers & I'm pretty protective of my best mate. I don't like the idea of anyone using you. If you're a hooker and can't even afford your own plane ticket for a tour then perhaps one needs to re-evaluate ....you know what, I'm going to stop right there.

Fly the poor girl down, but as I said to you before, if she's a ginger, you're fucked.. Originally Posted by Valerie
How about you stick to picking on hoodrats and fat chicks? I don't recall soliciting anyone for a plane ticket and I have no vested interest in Wakeup's hobby funds, so there is really no need for the overprotective hooker act. It's both unwarranted and unappreciated.
  • TBONE
  • 03-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Hate to get back on topic but problem fixed.

Thanks for your patience

T
Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. - Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

That said, Thank you so very much , Your Majesty's of ECCIElonians!!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
I see that. Cool that y'all can do that cus I felt rather daft after making the thread & then seeing others had already addressed it...Even cooler that y'all got that fixed!

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Hey WU, looks like that threesome might have a few hiccups...ijs.
How about you stick to picking on hoodrats and fat chicks? I don't recall soliciting anyone for a plane ticket and I have no vested interest in Wakeup's hobby funds, so there is really no need for the overprotective hooker act. It's both unwarranted and unappreciated. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Oh honey lighten up, and if you're going to try and stalk my posts at least be more thorough, picking on hoodrats is WU's department, not mine.

And as for telling me what posts to stick to...well good luck with that one
Hey WU, looks like that threesome might have a few hiccups...ijs. Originally Posted by boardman
And he's alive! Glad to see you back