It's my special skill...

along with double posing apparently..
Let it go folks-- only warning Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Which part ? Asking for a friend...
please come over. 8324335811
It's my special skill... Originally Posted by boardman
Cum onnnnnn, don't be stingy...
please come over. 8324335811 Originally Posted by lumbrjck
You may want to PM BM for a faster reply, he's the one with all the pussies. I'm assuming that's who you were requesting. All those pussies and won't share his connection...
  • pxmcc
  • 01-07-2021, 01:24 AM
i always get a kick when a hobbyist intentionally outs himself..
[QUOTE=Alyssa XOXO;1062302639]Where do you find your memes? I have a friend that is a cat luver

Honey, go to goggle images

https://www.google.com/imghp

then search for cat memes

Hugs,
Ski
[QUOTE=skismx5;1062322300]
Where do you find your memes? I have a friend that is a cat luver

Honey, go to goggle images

https://www.google.com/imghp

then search for cat memes

Hugs,
Ski Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You Had Me At Woof, thanks babe!
i always get a kick when a hobbyist intentionally outs himself.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Conversely, how many kicks do you get whilst YOU intentionally out other hobbyists ? Asking for a friend.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-07-2021, 06:54 PM
Conversely, how many kicks do you get whilst YOU intentionally out other hobbyists ? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
if you dont troll me, you wont find out how much i know about you from nothing more than your posts, will you? (there are 3 kinds of people in the world: dumb, smart, and scary smart peeps. i'm in the dumb category, but i'm lucky, so there's that..) the hobbyist in question outed himself in a thread which i wont post here, because he hasn't trolled me since i showed him what an a1 reverse troll game looks like. so maybe now we can all hold hands and sing kumbaya..

btw, my troll activities are limited to reverse trolling. i got too much shit going on to have enough time for any other kind of trolling, and trolling is only fun when its done with skill and wit. otherwise it's just annoying. i get a kick out of being trolled by a witty troll.

back on topic: still.. wtf kind of topic is that. well it relates b/c the OP disabled her account due to excessive trolling. i don't blame her a bit. mods need to step up their troll police game imo. trolling and negativity have almost ruined this board i think. skittles calls eccie coed a "cesspool." i'm inclined to agree.
if you dont troll me, you wont find out how much i know about you from nothing more than your posts, will you? (there are 3 kinds of people in the world: dumb, smart, and scary smart peeps. i'm in the dumb category, but i'm lucky, so there's that..) the hobbyist in question outed himself in a thread which i wont post here, because he hasn't trolled me since i showed him what an a1 reverse troll game looks like. so maybe now we can all hold hands and sing kumbaya..

btw, my troll activities are limited to reverse trolling. i got too much shit going on to have enough time for any other kind of trolling, and trolling is only fun when its done with skill and wit. otherwise it's just annoying. i get a kick out of being trolled by a witty troll.

back on topic: still.. wtf kind of topic is that. well it relates b/c the OP disabled her account due to excessive trolling. i don't blame her a bit. mods need to step up their troll police game imo. trolling and negativity have almost ruined this board i think. skittles calls eccie coed a "cesspool." i'm inclined to agree. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Candies speak? Ive only seen the lil' M&M guys speak.
Cum onnnnnn, don't be stingy... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You may want to PM BM for a faster reply, he's the one with all the pussies. I'm assuming that's who you were requesting. All those pussies and won't share his connection... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

My pussies love me...