Ladies - Phone Call Etiquette

Perfect Tiffany! Its too bad that the ones that NEED to see this thread never will. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
And that's a sad fact.
"I saw you on the internets". That made me laugh out loud. Originally Posted by Annef
Come on. Don't tell me you haven't heard that yet. I've heard it at LEAST a dozen times. JUST like that. One time I thought someone was spoofing Forrest Gump on my phone.
That said, I'm wondering if there is any gray area. If they refuse to let me know where THEY'D (whomeverThat it mightyou be. I havehave never hadmentioned this problem. Im justa using it asyou an example)prefer I get a hotel OR what time her and I might meet(my examples) I should suck it up or quit? Im not trying to argue...just trying to understand what you're telling me, if it was in fact meant for me.
Im just trying to learn. The time for me to get out of hobby, I think, is up to me and best known by me.
Thanx again for the inputs. Originally Posted by PJ1964
First - establish that you want to meet and set a time - after time is set, you can find out what part of town (all this is best done by PM) 3 min max on the phone
Second - if it's an incall you don't ask for address until you're close to general location 1 min
Third - you get room or apt number as you're parking at address. 1 min

Nothing about activities or donations is discussed by phone - SOMETIMES variations can be discussed via PM, but never by phone.

If you want to chat - that's after the date starts and it's up to her whether it's on or off the clock - and you may not know until the end of the date so don't spend all your time talking. I read a thread by a guy that got to an appointment, talked for 30 minutes and then expected an hour of playtime - it ain't happening most times.
I understand what you mean now.

You're mixing your signals. Most ladies that operate like that don't put their phone numbers out first. Ladies that put their phone numbers out there do so to set appointments. Get the screening and introductions out of the way, and you're on your way over shortly. I like to get a feel for your words via email. Once you've been screened and if you give me plenty of advance notice, we can choose a time that suits both of us to talk.

As far as set up's are concerned, you're in Bryan. The smaller the town, the more the cops mess with ladies, especially if she's offering incall. She may be in Nowheresville herself, and giving her location away may feel a bit too risky, especially if she's not sure you're coming. And think about it. The cops will DAMN sure want you to know where they are. Cause they're trying to hamstring you as quickly as possible and move on to the next sucker who doesn't want to be screened and only wants to hear "yeah I'm available now, baby. Come on over."

The initial phone call is for you to establish credibility as a potential client, not to cake on the phone with a pretty lady. Understand that ladies get WAY more timewasters than clients. Your goal in phone conversations is to make the lady as comfortable as possible. If you're not doing that, start using email. It's actually much easier. You can tell her who you are, where you saw her, and give her any references and ID's you may have, and when and where you want to meet her in one fowl swoop, and she can respond in kind. IF and only if there is a chance of you two meeting, ask her for a phone conversation. NOW you cake. She gets a feel for you, and vice versa. You don't even have to talk about the meeting AT ALL. This builds anticipation for her too.

In short, evaluate the type of chicks you're picking. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Yes I like e in bryan. IF there WERE any providers here, I sure as HELL wouldnt be seeing any of them. I am going between Austin and Houston.
If the woman shows her number AND website/pm, that's the way I prefer to go. I dont....something about me being a stranger calling a woman doesn't seem right to me. Not at first. A little too direct maybe? Dunno.
Dear, my question came/comes from a lack of experience. I should have phrased it differently.
I have seen 2providersone in Austin, and one WILL be LTR with NSA, and the other might be as well, but she sees too many in a day.
Anyway, thank you very much for your input and concern.
It will be the rare provider that is going to chat on the phone if she has never met you - it makes them nervous and is for developing rapport and that is what happens when you meet.

Hell some of these girls work talk-for-money phones or video chat on the Internet - they're not giving that away - hoping you're legit and/or serious!
First - establish that you want to meet and set a time - after time is set, you can find out what part of town (all this is best done by PM) 3 min max on the phone
Second - if it's an incall you don't ask for address until you're close to general location 1 min
Third - you get room or apt number as you're parking at address. 1 min

Nothing about activities or donations is discussed by phone - SOMETIMES variations can be discussed via PM, but never by phone.

If you want to chat - that's after the date starts and it's up to her whether it's on or off the clock - and you may not know until the end of the date so don't spend all your time talking. I read a thread by a guy that got to an appointment, talked for 30 minutes and then expected an hour of playtime - it ain't happening most times. Originally Posted by Louigi
Yeah, im kinda chatty, especially with a provider I just met. I a tally go out of my way to make sure she is ok with me. Easy to tell either way. Its more important when my drive time is involved. I also talked quite a bit on one, but she said she was so comfy and low volume, I shouldn't worry. An hour later I chose to leave. Great time/woman/provider and WILL get a return visit from me.
Another got so comfy that the 3hr arrangement went to 5! Lucky for me, yes, but she's an LTR, now, with her suggestion and my ok.
HOWEVER, I don't expect that to happen much, but it's gonna be fun exploring the possibilities!!
It will be the rare provider that is going to chat on the phone if she has never met you - it makes them nervous and is for developing rapport and that is what happens when you meet.

Hell some of these girls work talk-for-money phones or video chat on the Internet - they're not giving that away - hoping you're legit and/or serious! Originally Posted by Louigi
Touche!! Excellent point. Didn't think about that one. Good call!! Thanx.
Yes I like e in bryan. IF there WERE any providers here, I sure as HELL wouldnt be seeing any of them. I am going between Austin and Houston.
If the woman shows her number AND website/pm, that's the way I prefer to go. I dont....something about me being a stranger calling a woman doesn't seem right to me. Not at first. A little too direct maybe? Dunno.
Dear, my question came/comes from a lack of experience. I should have phrased it differently.
I have seen 2providersone in Austin, and one WILL be LTR with NSA, and the other might be as well, but she sees too many in a day.
Anyway, thank you very much for your input and concern. Originally Posted by PJ1964
You're always welcome. This really puts you in perspective for me too.
Best advice I can give get on P411 and stay with providers that are listed there. Makes screening safer and easier. It takes time and money but it was the best hobby investment I made.

Second best advice - stay with girls that have showcases and reviews on ECCIE or P411 - DO NOT mess with girls that are only listed on BP - you will get burned or worse.

Third - go to a meet and greet with other ECCIE dawgs there - and hang out in the ECCIE men's lounge in your local area - you will get the low-low there!
Best advice I can give get on P411 and stay with providers that are listed there. Makes screening safer and easier. It takes time and money but it was the best hobby investment I made.

Second best advice - stay with girls that have showcases and reviews on ECCIE or P411 - DO NOT mess with girls that are only listed on BP - you will get burned or worse.

Third - go to a meet and greet with other ECCIE dawgs there - and hang out in the ECCIE men's lounge in your local area - you will get the low-low there! Originally Posted by Louigi
Excellent advise. Nothing local here. And BP just don't look right. I stay away from that, no doubt.
This sounds pathetic, but I do say my piece. ECCIE is all I have for advice. Im really not a bad guy.
I've got some good advice from a couple of providers too. I tend to let the few "nobodies" get me fired up. I gotta chill some on that area.
Kinda hate to admit it, but, y'all are all I got.
I expect the provider to answer my call by the third ring.
Going way out of the norm here, but I state in my profile, that I prefer a phone call prior to meeting. It does give me a chance to make sure that we will be a good fit Of course, no, I don't sit on the phone all day and this is normally after screening. If it doesn't seem like it will work, then that would be a good time not to go through with it.

Ladies, don't shoot me, my phone doesn't ring all day and I am a naturally chatty person.

Please note, option number 2 is always to add 15 clock free mins to our session for warm ups. Some like it some don't.
Ava - I agree with you. After screening, I always want to have a short conversation, maybe 5-10 minutes to get a feel for one another.

I also think this is a really good thing for the provider. If you have made a connection via the phone before you meet, he will see you as a person and it is much more unlikely that he will walk through your door and see you as only a "piece of meat", and more importantly, not treat you that way.
I have had an idea...could help eliminate long phone convos.
For the guys that want to talk to get a better feel of the providers personality would it help if the provider had a video introduction and short bio on her website?
And ladies would you be willing to do this?
Please tell why or why not.
I am email only until a date is set, then I prefer a phone call or two just to get aquainted. I have cancelled many a dates after a 5 min. phone call, because I could tell there was no way in hell I could deal with the guy even for an hour lol.

Having said that, I think a phone call is essential before meeting someone but no, I do not want to be on the phone all day. Internet is easy and discreet, which is why many of us can spend a lot of time here. Phone calls...not so much.