Fake boobies

I hate fake tits. I like little titties with nice nipples. Fake tits look and feel like shit. Any girl with nice little titties that gets them upgraded to fake fucks is a fool
A large part of the reason Dolly Parton's breasts look so large is that she is a rather small woman.
They are out of proportion more so than huge.

RR
Hey, looky here, RR is in the house too! [ Seriously]You missed us didn't you? Now, back on topic. I prefer bolt on to pancake saggy tits, or droopy big tits any day. SnS and OG are good examples of excellent boob jobs. Look and feel like the real deal. I've seen some bad ones too. Generally, Im cool with them.
They have to be very large natural breast. I don't like for them to be super firm either, I want them to be able to bounce.... Alot!
I wish mine were a lil smaller, I hate running or playing tennis, it even hurts sometimes, depending on what time of the month it is! But SnS & OG both have lovely enhancements! xoxo
I really like big boobs!

Just not on me!
  • BSer
  • 04-08-2014, 10:40 AM
I like the real thing A-C, anything bigger I think should be milked
  • Devo
  • 04-08-2014, 12:10 PM
SNS, is probably the only woman I have ever seen with a boob job that complimented her body, and thats because they were under the muscle, to lift the smaller natural boob up, basically adding another layer to the base of the "Ziggurat".

Huge fake ones are just fucking nasty, and if they think they look good, they must be on crack.

Personally, small, A cups, with puffy nipples are my favorite, sans puffies next.

I saw this today, search "Living Barbie" and you will come up with more, its scary actually, and just wrong in SO MANY ways....