Interesting (at least to me) question on bedroom behavior

Sue, I am sure there are more than a few folks hereabouts into non-vanilla fun and games. Maybe more openly explored in The Realm forum https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=792 and I have heard of "auto asphyxiation" incidents and deaths in the "civilian" world.

Not my cuppa tea, as noted above, but when a lady asks and instructs I usually cooperate when the moment feels right, or, I decline.
The feeling from lack of oxygen plus the "O" is so euphoric. A little bit of heaven in a place of sin
If you're going to do this, never choke like you see on TV. The desired sensation is actually a lack of blood flow to the brain, not restriction of air. So apply pressure to the SIDES of the neck where the arteries are, and stay away from the windpipe to avoid collapsing it.

It doesn't take much pressure when applied correctly. If you're unsure, with her on top extend your arms and place your palms on either side of her windpipe but don't apply any pressure or grip. Then let her apply pressure by leaning into your hands.

*Not a doctor, but I watched all 9 seasons of Scrubs.
If you're going to do this, never choke like you see on TV. The desired sensation is actually a lack of blood flow to the brain, not restriction of air. So apply pressure to the SIDES of the neck where the arteries are, and stay away from the windpipe to avoid collapsing it.

It doesn't take much pressure when applied correctly. If you're unsure, with her on top extend your arms and place your palms on either side of her windpipe but don't apply any pressure or grip. Then let her apply pressure by leaning into your hands.

*Not a doctor, but I watched all 9 seasons of Scrubs. Originally Posted by Howler

My years with Greys Anatomy agree
Crazy dangerous stuff right there
Crazy dangerous stuff right there Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
SAYS MATA LEON!!!
SAYS MATA LEON!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Dude Mata is back whats your problem Midget Fucker
Dude Mata is back whats your problem Midget Fucker Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Such nastiness mata!! Trying to talk in the third person?? Not having any luck scheduling with providers!! Yeah I know !! Now using your alternate handle.. p.s. how's red??
Wait a second... there are midgets on here?

Back on topic. I've done it by request several times. I don't think it's dangerous if you have any common sense at all.
My experience with choking came during a MFM session. She asked me to choke her, so I did.
I put my hand on her throat leaned with all my weight with my arm locked.
I was going straight up "Dexter" on this bitch.
She started to tap out. But she was tapping my friends arm, not me.
It wasn't till she started flailing around that he looked up and said " knotty, you're killing her!!"
I felt terrible.
We literally came like 3 seconds away from needing trash bags and a bone saw.
My experience with choking came during a MFM session. She asked me to choke her, so I did.
I put my hand on her throat leaned with all my weight with my arm locked.
I was going straight up "Dexter" on this bitch.
She started to tap out. But she was tapping my friends arm, not me.
It wasn't till she started flailing around that he looked up and said " knotty, you're killing her!!"
I felt terrible.
We literally came like 3 seconds away from needing trash bags and a bone saw. Originally Posted by knotty man
Damn that's taking the definition of "killing it" to a whole another level.........
I've had a couple of providers over the years ask me to do this...it's a little off putting for sure, as you NEVER want to hurt someone or make them feel unsafe. I haven't had anyone ask me for it in a couple of years, actually so it's not something that I regularly run into.

I'm all for getting my partner off, but not at the expense of safety or pain. Just not into it at all...
As you all can tell yes wakethefuckup is mata. He's the only one that comments on my REVIEWS. He's talking about me. But it's all good. So ladies beware of this guy. What an idiot. He's been reported
Scrubs was my favorite doctor sitcom ever!

*Not a doctor, but I watched all 9 seasons of Scrubs. Originally Posted by Howler
It is real easy to cause serious problems by squeezing your hands around someone's throat unless you know what you're doing. And truly knowing what you're doing takes a fair amount of knowledge and practice. (I don't have enough of that knowledge or practice, but I've learned enough to know that I don't know enough to do this.)

One way to get the oxygen restriction without risk of throat issues is to pinch nostrils closed with your hand over mouth. A way to get the rush of hands on throat with less risk is to place your hands on her throat and let her press into your hands.

All of these methods have some risk, so it's best to be alert, aware, and sober if you do this.