Watersports?

Ok, I'll input into my experience on this. I never thought much about this, but . . .. . . one lady suggested it once, so I thought - "Well, why not, let's try it". (from her to me).

So - without going into details, we tried it (her on me). My thoughts were...It was certainly a Personal experience, but I'm NOT sure it was a Turn-On/Sexy thing, if that makes sense??

So - I'm not sure I would chase this activity, as mentioned it was different, but not sure it was a turn on. Definitely a personal, unique situation.
gonna leave that one to your imagination
If done with small amounts of alcohol very quickly, the impact is minimal. The issue comes into play when large amounts of alcohol is inserted into the rectum for long periods of time. Then there's a problem. Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
How and why do you know this!
gonna leave that one to your imagination Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
thats shitty bro........................... ......
My jaw dropped when I read how much ‘Waterboys’ make...

https://www.sportscasting.com/how-mu...aterboys-make/
80% of scat (poop) is bacteria
so those who like eating shit, your eating mostly bacteria
but i doubt this will change your mind
That was quite a tale. Just want to clarify that in the BDSM community, watersports is understood to be when one person pees on another. Golden shower or piss play are other interchangeable terms.

So watersports = golden showers = piss play. Watersports =/= sc*t play.

The terms for that would be br*wn showers / h*rdsports. Things can get confusing as there are a few different types of "showers." A roman shower means puke play. A ruby shower involves menstrual blood. There are some people who are into all different types of showers.

Personally, I thoroughly enjoy giving and receiving golden showers. But br*wn showers or roman showers are a HARD limit for me.
That was quite a tale. Just want to clarify that in the BDSM community, watersports is understood to be when one person pees on another. Golden shower or piss play are other interchangeable terms.

So watersports = golden showers = piss play. Watersports =/= sc*t play.

The terms for that would be br*wn showers / h*rdsports. Things can get confusing as there are a few different types of "showers." A roman shower means puke play. A ruby shower involves menstrual blood. There are some people who are into all different types of showers.

Personally, I thoroughly enjoy giving and receiving golden showers. But br*wn showers or roman showers are a HARD limit for me.
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Do what do you consider to be the proper definition for squirting ?