How has the hobby warped you?

I caught myself a few times signing the part of the dr paper work that says provider signature ..
Tammie- I think if you asked me to do it with you in front of a live audience I just might. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Awwwwww. Thank you hun. We may have to try that some time.
ohhhhh love a live audience, as a voyeur and exhibitionist, there is nothing like a live audience to get things wet and nasty fast for me!! Ugotme10 make sure to invite me to watch you and tammie, i can be the fluffing cheerleader. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I'm more of an exhibitionist myself, but not much of a voyeur. LOL
How has the hobby warped you?
WRT to F2C's comment, I simply want to bang every hot Spinner, MILF and GILF I meet. There will never be enough pussy to satisfy me, giving and receiving. It would be very hard to to imagine going back to monogamy and only having just one lady to bang.

So, how has the hobby warped me--I am totally ruined WRT to normal life and just simply want to get more pussy.

I also drive by many hotels and apartment complexes and try to remember which lovely lady was it that I met at that location? Happily, I remember most as I have not yet become too senile.
Agree on the acronyms and other terms used in everyday life - Facials, ATM, Greek. Was out the other day, with some couples talking about food, and one of the women said she loved Greek...couldn't help but snort. Out of the five couples, one dude looked over me and smiled as well...solidarity brother.

Also I can't help but wonder of the women I meet, which ones have been a provider before. I swear my BILs ex-stripper GF fits the profile perfectly...I keep expecting to see naked pictures of her on Eccie...
I once saw a Greek restaurant with a sign that read.
We have ATM inside.
I laughed at it, but couldn't explain it to my co-workers without making them lose their lunch.
I have lunch with a friend quite often. This waitress, 5'2--surfboard body. We always flirt.

Said to my friend that I'd like to fuk that little spinner.

He's a Horn-dog/hard leg but had never heard that word. Got the biggest kick out of it.
ohhhhh love a live audience, as a voyeur and exhibitionist, there is nothing like a live audience to get things wet and nasty fast for me!! Ugotme10 make sure to invite me to watch you and tammie, i can be the fluffing cheerleader. Originally Posted by sue_nami
On second thought, maybe I can go to Austin to see Tammie for a session and you can watch us to your delight.