72 Vets dead from the Virus in the same NJ nursing home!

I'll put is simply. The numbers of cases and deaths for Covid-19 are being rumored as being inaccurate, because hospitals and Nursing homes are being funded for stating cause of death on Death Certificates as being Covid19. Many Doctors are now coming forth stating that. Originally Posted by Levianon17

just finished reading political moonshine article.

it mentions the cv19 data. the cv19 data increase ties in with a dramatic drop off of pneumonia data. it was literally a deep dive. its not consistent with previous years data.

so we know the cv19 data is fraudulent from what I'm seeing here.
It's obvious that Corona can also cause brain damage. Witness this OP. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Originally Posted by matchingmole

thank yous valued poster!
just finished reading political moonshine article.

it mentions the cv19 data. the cv19 data increase ties in with a dramatic drop off of pneumonia data. it was literally a deep dive. its not consistent with previous years data.

so we know the cv19 data is fraudulent from what I'm seeing here. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Definitely fraudulent. I would wager over fifty percent of all supposed Covid-19 deaths are the result of other causes. Actual Covid deaths are probably around 25,000 to 26,000 deaths.
Definitely fraudulent. I would wager over fifty percent of all supposed Covid-19 deaths are the result of other causes. Actual Covid deaths are probably around 25,000 to 26,000 deaths. Originally Posted by Levianon17
of course I have heard the opposite, that many of the earliest COVID deaths in particular, did not get registered thusly.

what seems clear, is that Democrats care that the numbers keep rising, and Republicans shrug it off. I'm certain there is a lot of political backdrop to both party's public personas on the issue.
  • oeb11
  • 05-15-2020, 07:08 PM
The DPST's do care - and are cheering every death as a weapon against trump - despite their own Cjuomo Murders by sending Wuhan virus patients from hospital to infect nursing homes and cause more deaths.

Foolish Ones are leading the DPST cheers for more deaths - !!!
what seems clear, is that Democrats care that the numbers keep rising
They certainly do, the more the better.