Un-gloomy Tits

Now THIS is a good thread.
Damn what a lovely thread on suck a cold day. -_0 yea buddy
Thanks lady's
Reference Vid

Let's cheer up with some un-gloomy tits! This is in response to Valerie's generous offering. Anyone else want to join? Originally Posted by theCFE
Season 1 of Venture Bros up on Netflix!

And where's Lilliana? Her tits are fabulous Originally Posted by Valerie
She's at work right now, but maybe you ladies can convince her to put up a pic...
This is an AWESOME thread! Only problem is I had to stand the monitor on it's side to motorboat it.

Thanks ladies!
Getting dressed and ready to step out the door tits... Originally Posted by theCFE
Why are you side ways??
mardi gras this year!

Why are you side ways?? Originally Posted by DaChef
I don't look sideways on my end... Maybe your phone is wonky?
It's times like this when I really, really love Eccie. Wonderful thread, TheCFE.
I don't look sideways on my end... Maybe your phone is wonky? Originally Posted by theCFE
Some photo apps don't actually rotate the image - they just flag the JPEG as rotated. And some image viewers don't support this rotation flag. I bet that's what's happening - the browser I use doesn't show them as rotated, either.

But I'm not complaining.
As tits go, they're fairly magnificent, sideways or no.
Beautiful tits from the other ladies, too!!! Keep em coming, let's chase all the gloom and doom away!
As tits go, they're fairly magnificent, sideways or no.
Beautiful tits from the other ladies, too!!! Keep em coming, let's chase all the gloom and doom away! Originally Posted by theCFE
Well my phone seem to attach bras to your pics! Damn phone lol.
Well my phone seem to attach bras to your pics! Damn phone lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You don't have the parental mode unlocked...

Let's cheer up with some un-gloomy tits! This is in response to Valerie's generous offering. Originally Posted by theCFE
And what a good idea it was indeed

Val, that pic of you in that white shirt is....., well it's just damn HOT! Originally Posted by bbkid
Thank you darling

She's at work right now, but maybe you ladies can convince her to put up a pic... Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I'm sure we can ...Plus I do have some of my own of hers bwahaha
  • klutz
  • 04-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Great idea...

We need some Summer Rayne tits up in here.... <3
Well my phone seem to attach bras to your pics! Damn phone lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
My phone can be a naughty minx at times... Perhaps if there is enough interest, I may remedy the situation?