Breaking news: Riots, cars burned, looting

Some people can find a way to make the most innocent of things or compliment racist. Im honestly getting so sick of all the whining and hearing how everything makes everyone offended.. Originally Posted by Dj1981
So am I. I am SICK to death about everyting and their mother being racist.
  • Trey
  • 11-03-2017, 09:47 AM
Actually he never called yall racist. You got all offended and then took it that way. Ya'll brought the whole race thing up lol. Besides most riots due to sports a white people anyway.

Lets be clear though and not cover our eyes nba, nfl, mlb comparison not coming with a racial slant. Its obvious. If you dont like the protest don't watch the game. Stop being a tittie baby about though.
Houston is not a baseball city. Its a football city. Astros fans are few, bandwagon folks on the other hand we got lots of them. They only want T shirts maybe a hat. I expect a increased level of stupidity on a superbowl win. Still nothing like the hockey, or college basketball riots. Originally Posted by Trey
Bullshit.

And there were no riots when the Rockets won back to back titles in the 90s. Or the Aeros in the 70s.

Obviously you’re not a longtime Houstonian.

Houston has ever been a baseball town.
Big day in H-town!!!

Remember that time the 0zombies burned up ALL of the voting machines in Harris county, right before the elections in 2010?

0zombies SUCK!!!

They have a dress code and rules they enforce. Originally Posted by garhkal
they don't have a dress code, but they do enforce rules tho. lol!
they don't have a dress code, but they do enforce rules tho. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I always thought MLB had a dress code (Tie, shirt and sports jacket when you show up to games)??
I always thought MLB had a dress code (Tie, shirt and sports jacket when you show up to games)?? Originally Posted by garhkal
I don't know about that, but they do have alot of hairy guys with beards and 5'o clock shadows.
People are still recovering from Harvey that's why...has nothing to do with decency. Ohh scared Trump might deport them just for being seen....I stand with the Mexicans whether legal or not. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So....only Mexicans would riot, burn cars and loot? And you'd be right there with them? And the only reason they didn't Riot, burn cars and loot was because they are still recovering from Harvey?

Btw a "Mexican" is a citizen of Mexico. Why would you insult them like that?