best recent Presidents

so let's speel out some recent president's names and see which are 5 letters and then you can post which you think were great ..

Biden
Trump
Obama
Nixon
Hayes
Grant
Tyler
Adams II
Adams I

if you are trying to make the point i think you are .. you might have wanted to do a letter count on the names first

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
FTFY!!!!
Nixon
  • Tiny
  • 05-08-2021, 11:37 PM
The best ones have been the ones with 5 letters in their last name. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No they haven't.

Reagan (6 letters)
Bush (George H. W. Bush, 4 letters)
Clinton, 2nd term only (7 letters)

The rest have pretty much sucked for one reason or another. This country hasn't had a decent president in 20 years.
No they haven't.

H I M (3 letters)
H I M (3 letters)
H I M (3 letters)

The rest have pretty much sucked for one reason or another. Originally Posted by Tiny
I didn't know that.
Didn’t Trump wear a mask Originally Posted by PeterBota
He endorsed masks like he admitted Obama was not born in Kenya.

And he personally did more to spread the virus than contain it. Ask Herman Cain.

Showing again to anyone who is willing to pay attention, that he never gave a shit whether you live or die, as long as he kept serving red meat (albeit rotten red meat) to his insatiable mob.

No they haven't.

Reagan (6 letters)
Bush (George H. W. Bush, 4 letters)
Clinton, 2nd term only (7 letters)

The rest have pretty much sucked for one reason or another. This country hasn't had a decent president in 20 years. Originally Posted by Tiny
It's been more than 20 years. I would say over 50 years. JFK was the last decent President this country has had since 1963. The rest have been mediocre at best.
I can count. Hope you are enjoying this thread.

The word "best" is a subjective word.
ive never seen a more "man of action" president than trump

and his bull dog, hang on foreverishness

as a consequential president no one has come close to him in the last 50 years

he made changes to this country, turned it around to the right direction, made every attempt to keep his promises, all in the face of the awfulness of the very devil himself

and that devil was made to reveal himself, with more to come and America is now on full notice and you get to decide, either America or the left

cant get any more important than to be the paul revere of the age
ive never seen a more "man of action" president than trump

and his bull dog, hang on foreverishness

as a consequential president no one has come close to him in the last 50 years

he made changes to this country, turned it around to the right direction, made every attempt to keep his promises, all in the face of the awfulness of the very devil himself

and that devil was made to reveal himself, with more to come and America is now on full notice and you get to decide, either America or the left

cant get any more important than to be the paul revere of the age Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Trump is certainly the most aggressive President we've had and for good reason. The career politicians are nothing but morons and Trump called them out which was what we needed in this era. Biden will be the dipshit he has always been. He's full of himself and nothing but a loser.