Ok ladies... I have given him ample time to make it right...

LOL

Laz in the defense of all women our cycles switch up on us sometimes.

Some women are every 28 days like clockwork and others are all over the place sometimes even skipping for months at a time.

Lots of things factor into this such as birth control, stress, age, the list can go on and on. I am pretty good at judging when mine is going to arrive but even I have been surprised with an unexpected visitor and had to cancel appointments.

Amber,

I think its messed up you went out of your way to prepare and things did not go as planned, it is unfortunately something that both men and women in the hobby have dealt with at one time or another.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting to be compensated though. Id just chalk it up as a loss and move on.
yeah, if he had several appointments booked and bailed on all of them, then i doubt it had anything to do with your issues.
Yes, the body is an amazing thing isn't? The body changes with longer months, with stopping or starting of different birth control options. It did change on my end. Regardless, I gave him the OPTION out. Should've taken it knowing the lengths I went to to keep the date happening at HIS request. I"m done! Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Doubtful.

This thread would have been more entertaining if AuntFlo came to visit in the middle of the session. LOL
Okay for the record, our periods can hit at any time. Not to get all in-depth, but personally, I have interuterine fibroids that cause me to have as many as three periods a month, or I can miss several months.

I love when men speak on shit they have no clue about LMAO! Please enlighten us about the mysteries of menstruation, fellas. I'm all ears. Maybe while you are at it, you can tell us how childbirth feels, too.
Doubtful.

This thread would have been more entertaining if AuntFlo came to visit in the middle of the session. LOL Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Tiger -

My wife, my daughter, & my daughter-in-law all have unpredictable cycles. It's not fun or funny.

I had a provider - sadly since retired - go into full flow mid-session - and it wasn't funny until we cleaned up, had some more wine and finally started figuring out how to make the most of things.

Full disclosure: I've never been BCD with Amber, Dannie or Jules so I got no dog in this hunt.
The guy definitely missed out. Amber gave me a great BnG yesterday prior to her time she was supposed to spend with him.
Amber, you have some ignorant hatin' people on this. Of course it would be the MEN who don't even have a clue to how a menstrual cycle works that would be talking a bunch of shit. Laz, every time you post something it's trying to knock down somebody else. Can't you keep your opinion to yourself for once? Amber, I'm sorry this happened to you. But hey, now you have more alcohol? =/
The guy definitely missed out. Amber gave me a great BnG yesterday prior to her time she was supposed to spend with him. Originally Posted by still-asleep

I'm so glad u enjoyed yourself. I enjoyed every last drop of you. YUMMM.
Anytime babe, Anytime.

Thank you ladies. Only WE understand.
Tiger -

My wife, my daughter, & my daughter-in-law all have unpredictable cycles. It's not fun or funny.

I had a provider - sadly since retired - go into full flow mid-session - and it wasn't funny until we cleaned up, had some more wine and finally started figuring out how to make the most of things.

Full disclosure: I've never been BCD with Amber, Dannie or Jules so I got no dog in this hunt. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I said entertaining, not fun or funny.

One thing I've learned from ECCIE, and ASPD for that matter. Stay away from the drama mongers. With some people it's something every frick'n day. And I mean EVERY day. The threads don't lie.

I have no dog in any of these hunts. Thankfully.
Doubtful.

This thread would have been more entertaining if AuntFlo came to visit in the middle of the session. LOL Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
If I would've known he was gonna do this... I should've let him do a hell of a lot of daty on me.. KNOWING I was on my period.. and then say.. "OOPS... look what happened." I'm sure that would've killed the mood instantly. JUST JOKING. Luckily, I'm sincere enough to not do the sponge trick so many girls do just to work thru the period. I just don't work.
  • 69er
  • 12-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Yes, the body is an amazing thing isn't? The body changes with longer months, with stopping or starting of different birth control options. It did change on my end. Regardless, I gave him the OPTION out. Should've taken it knowing the lengths I went to to keep the date happening at HIS request. I"m done! Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Amber, you are many things, but in a thread filled with drama, you done?

Okay for the record, our periods can hit at any time. Not to get all in-depth, but personally, I have interuterine fibroids that cause me to have as many as three periods a month, or I can miss several months.

I love when men speak on shit they have no clue about LMAO! Please enlighten us about the mysteries of menstruation, fellas. I'm all ears. Maybe while you are at it, you can tell us how childbirth feels, too. Originally Posted by Dannie
Dannie,

You have some good reviews, but you regularly tell the men here they are a bunch of idiots. You won't have to worry about ever seeing me, I've heard too much from you. Apparetly no man is qualified to be a gynecologist... as how could they ever understand!
Having been married 34 of my 56 years, I know a lot about both topics.

Aunt Flo comes and leaves when she is darn ready and seldom bothers to call ahead to make reservations.

Having passed kidney stones, I was told by several nurses that the level of pain was comparable to giving birth. If that is the case, I have no idea how the human race has servived so long.

I love when men speak on shit they have no clue about LMAO! Please enlighten us about the mysteries of menstruation, fellas. I'm all ears. Maybe while you are at it, you can tell us how childbirth feels, too. Originally Posted by Dannie

Dannie,

You have some good reviews, but you regularly tell the men here they are a bunch of idiots. You won't have to worry about ever seeing me, I've heard too much from you. Apparetly no man is qualified to be a gynecologist... as how could they ever understand! Originally Posted by 69er

She tells women if they are being idiots as well.. there is no discrimination.
  • 69er
  • 12-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Dannie,

You have some good reviews, but you regularly tell the men here they are a bunch of idiots. You won't have to worry about ever seeing me, I've heard too much from you. Apparetly no man is qualified to be a gynecologist... as how could they ever understand! Originally Posted by 69er
She tells women if they are being idiots as well.. there is no discrimination. Originally Posted by still-asleep
I could buy if she called out the guys in question, but inevitably she likes to just lump us all together. Some people just can't seem to live life without having to stereotype people...
Why be upset? Sounds like you got a night off with some booze, call it ME TIME!!