favorite provider pictures

thank-you Iaintliein
for your photography skills
and an evening to remember
Lindsey Lacey does not take bad pictures....

Nice Work, IAINTLIEN...

And wow, oh wow, the rest of these rock...

PPE
  • Fiero
  • 06-15-2010, 04:34 PM
My favorite pictures of me are old as Hell so don't get all excited Originally Posted by Dannie

Oops...too late
My fave of me?
<--------- that one.
Spikebaby, that is a really good picture that you posted, however the ones that are obvious self portraits in front of the mirror with the camera visible and the one of you leaning back in the chair are some of the best I have ever seen. I do not have a copy of them to post and I am not even sure you want them posted but they are burned forever in my mind.
  • Holly
  • 06-15-2010, 06:43 PM
After seeing these pics...I want to start shopping for a doubles partner..or a 3rd join in partner LOL
April is just about the most gorgeous provider I've ever seen or heard of. Making the call tonight. Review by tomorrow? Wish me luck
Any picture of Holly...but she doesn't have her best ones on her showcase...but back in the day...there is one with a red sweater and jeans....woo doggie...and few others in a bubble bath...my goodness. Just let your imagination run wild with those.

But these pictures...made me change all of my plans and brave 635 traffic in the middle of the afternoon both ways!!

I've never been to Costa Rica...but I Know Costa Rica like no one else.

It was the shoes...honest...it was the shoes.

It was a cold day on the beach that day!
  • PT4ME
  • 06-15-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm not sure if I understand the question correctly, is that "favorite provider" pictures, or favorite "provider pictures", lol, either way, here's a lady that I find pretty "attractive"........

hmmm........ is there a difference between "smitten" and "p-whipped"??

-PT-
I'm not sure if I understand the question correctly, is that "favorite provider" pictures, or favorite "provider pictures", lol, either way, here's a lady that I find pretty "attractive"........

hmmm........ is there a difference between "smitten" and "p-whipped"??

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME

she's gorgeous, seen her, but i still haven't asked her for access to her website pics!

Dannie
Here's one of my favorites: Originally Posted by Jimerz
Laci French
Photograph by Jimerz
Attached Images File Type: jpg 031610_0679.jpg (14.9 KB, 2552 views)
There used to be a picture of Holly in a bubble bath (since taken down). Great big smile, even bigger boobs. When I 1st came here the 1st thing I did was look all through the showcases and at the time I thought that one was the best picture in any of them. If she took it down and is no longer showing her face I bet she wouldn't want it posted on this thread though.
Anyone else remember it?
There used to be a picture of Holly in a bubble bath (since taken down). Great big smile, even bigger boobs. When I 1st came here the 1st thing I did was look all through the showcases and at the time I thought that one was the best picture in any of them. If she took it down and is no longer showing her face I bet she wouldn't want it posted on this thread though.
Anyone else remember it? Originally Posted by dyb156
yes, but her boobs look better in person
Surge, you are indeed the purveyor of all things young, hot and a little slutty...

Dannie, I remember those pics!

Spikebaby, you still have that pink sweater that shed the little fuzzy stuff? Love the fishnet!