Older gents with younger ladies! OR older lady with younger guy?

Star,
As a 63 yo nerd, I'm a bit infatuated with younger providers mainly to see what I missed out on on highschool and college. Next would be petite vs bbw and race. Alas, lately it boils down to what I can afford. Originally Posted by knottybuoy

I watched Maury Povich today, they had a 63 year old guy saying he didn't sire this 21 year old's 10 month old baby. He was the father, and I am the jealous guy,, LOL
You hit the nail on the head lovely Ms Gina. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I like the Head better then the nail (o)(o) LOL
Bet there are a lot of Trick baby's out there, guess that can happen when you go raw!
  • Busty
  • 06-07-2024, 09:07 PM
I watched Maury Povich today, they had a 63 year old guy saying he didn't sire this 21 year old's 10 month old baby. He was the father, and I am the jealous guy,, LOL Originally Posted by Godwin
Daddy paying child support until he is 80
Gina has walked the talk for years. (Hi Gina!)
Tone MIF’s are the best. In my 70’s I tend to lean less way. More experienced and a lot less drama. Give me a provider over 40, been in the game and goes to the gym.
  • R.M.
  • 06-09-2024, 12:37 PM
I'm not comfortable with a male under forty. It creeps me out.
Now a seasoned gent oh yes here comes sexy time after a nice long lunch or dinner.
I'm not comfortable with a male under forty. It creeps me out.
Now a seasoned gent oh yes here comes sexy time after a nice long lunch or dinner. Originally Posted by R.M.
A male under 40 creeps me out. Females under 40, 40, and over 40 help boost my testosterone. And I sometimes creep them out.

But my ATF and I enjoy dinners, walks on the trail, and spending time together. She’s unbelievable.
Being a 70ish male I have heard on several occasions that age is just a number. Well I believe that can be true on both ends the spectrum and everything between also. I also have my chosen companion on different occasions was young enough to be my daughter, granddaughter. My reaction. She isn't so mind your on business
Gina has walked the talk for years. (Hi Gina!) Originally Posted by zont26
hey where you been ..?
My RW I like 10years younger then me so he can keep up with my need's lol
But I like men any age for P4P!