Things you think of when your drunk

ahahahah you guys are too funny
I am so cool right now, that I can pick up any woman in this bar!!

Which is complete bullsh&%!
oh boy a man with confidence, me gusta

Which is complete bullsh&%! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
that a tall (not 5'9), dark haired, big brown eyed provider in white lace lingerie would let me molest her.
why does that scenario sound oddly familiar>!?!?!?:mf_laughbounce :

that a tall (not 5'9), dark haired, big brown eyed provider in white lace lingerie would let me molest her. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I call up texasgator and ask him what sperm tastes like. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
that needed to be in stereo. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Whose? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It really reads better in quadraphonic surround sound.

LL the obvious answer is his own*, but just to be safe shouldn't this thread be all about Wakeup?

Sweet Mandy this thread was delightful thank you for being such a kind and gracious hostess.

* Which depending on your level of existentialism might mean Llama or Gator.

Which is complete bullsh&%! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
And I could so picture that along with you saying "I gotta get outta here!!" LMAO!!
gosh, damn precum gets yah everytime! grrrr...(inside joke) ;-)
Another good question would be "What do you think about when you're not drunk?" lol Since some are rarely sober

I know what I'm thinking about right now. Can you guess
Hmm I'm usually thinking why the hell am I still thinking while I'm drunk, I need another drink or 3.

If I'm in a bar drunk and picking up girls, I just hope my eye perception of beauty isn't being skewed from the alcohol.

If I'm in a SC, I'm just thinking how many dancers I can piss off tonight.

I know what I'm thinking about right now. Can you guess Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Lol T1na? Or possibly starting 4 threads about this?
Hmm I'm usually thinking why the hell am I still thinking while I'm drunk, I need another drink or 3.

If I'm in a bar drunk and picking up girls, I just hope my eye perception of beauty isn't being skewed from the alcohol.

That's why you have me It's a good thing you weren't drunk when we were at the SC not too long ago and that "chick" sat on you lol.

If I'm in a SC, I'm just thinking how many dancers I can piss off tonight.

What are you talking about, you think that when you're sober lol... Originally Posted by Syncial
Lol T1na? Originally Posted by Syncial
MODS!! See here this is a classic example of people not letting me "let it go", isn't that an infraction or something LMAO!!

No Syn if I were drunk I would have actually said what I wanted to say to miss "Almost purrfect!!"
Lol there was no amount of alcohol that would deter her "beauty". If I was drunk that night, I wouldn't have given her a chance to sit on me.
MODS!! See here this is a classic example of people not letting me "let it go", isn't that an infraction or something LMAO!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
maybe you should start 4 threads about it and petition it to be an infraction. Might as well go for the record and start 5 threads while you're at it.
maybe you should start 4 threads about it and petition it to be an infraction. Might as well go for a record and start 5 threads while you're at it. Originally Posted by Syncial

That's a hell of an idea.... I wonder how many replies I would get. Pretty sure I couild name a few that would sign....

A better petion would be the one asking if I should start a thread on it or not

DARTH!!! What do you think?!?!?!