Lol @ the person sending me bible quotes anonymously

This guy has been at it for years. Consider yourself the newest member of his hate club, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Doesn't sound like he is a hater "Sister Claire". I'm sure he thinks he is doing GODS work. Remember this, there are only "SEVEN" deadly sins!

Sin Punishment in Hell Animal Color Pride broken on the wheel Horse Violet Envy put in freezing water Dog Green Anger dismembered alive Bear Red Sloth thrown in snake pits Goat Light Blue Greed put in cauldrons of boiling oil Frog Yellow NSNC Labeled BAT SHIT CRAZY Pig Orange Lust smothered in fire and brimstone Cow Blue

Father "Still Looking" at your service.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh lord...
You Rang..........? ]:-)>
You Rang..........? Originally Posted by rockerrick
You could always quote some back:

He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord. Originally Posted by Deuteronomy 23:1
Nutshot = guy is going to hell.

Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother Originally Posted by Mark 12:19
Bang thy neighbor!

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. Originally Posted by Matthew 5:28
Hope he didn't get your info from your profile with the scandalous pictures!
Oh lord... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yeah but just call me "SL"
  • Loxly
  • 01-31-2015, 11:52 PM
It's Heaven for Comfort........ Hell for Company.

Think of it as a final M&G where everyone shows up for a change.
Agreed. Believe what you want but don't shove it down my throat. Originally Posted by Serenitysthename
Perhaps that is his real goal!!! Lol...😁

HB
Perhaps that is his real goal!!! Lol...��

HB Originally Posted by happybanana
I like how you thinck HB
While it's tempting to poke fun at them, this is definitely a case where "Do Not Feed the Troll" applies.

Any kind of response or even making fun here only encourages them. It makes them think their efforts are having an effect.

It might even lead them to some more harmful and dangerous activities.
You could always quote some back Originally Posted by redbeard42
I admit I poked a little but didn't have bible quotes handy.. It went something like this.

Bible Thumper:You will burn in the fiery pits of hell.

Me: Sounds warm and toasty!!
Perhaps that is his real goal!!! Lol... Originally Posted by happybanana
If we ever got to this point, I'd make sure I had some bible quotes handy! Haha.
While it's tempting to poke fun at them, this is definitely a case where "Do Not Feed the Troll" applies.

Any kind of response or even making fun here only encourages them. It makes them think their efforts are having an effect.

It might even lead them to some more harmful and dangerous activities. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I poked a little... couldn't help myself. But once they started saying things like "You sin no more or a worse thing shall come upon you" I left him be.

Plus I ran out of clever comebacks.
Serenity, I used to live among these types. I have one for you, if you haven't used it already. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said to them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

BTW......we need to meet someday.