Vaccine available in Austin!

Thanks to President Trump and Warp Speed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes its unproven!

Get in line take a number for the biggest super spreader event of covid.

Be a statistic. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You call BS on your boy than i'll believe you.
Btw you already are a statistic.
biden and covid are the hoaxes of 2020.

bidens actions are more likely to kill than covid!
Thanks to President Trump and Warp Speed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
biden and covid are the hoaxes of 2020.

bidens actions are more likely to kill than covid! Originally Posted by winn dixie
But Biden didn't have anything to do with #TeamCheatoe and the vaccine.

Guess you are toeing the dem line now. Was it the milk and cookies that brought you over? Be sure to save some for ellen.
But Biden didn't have anything to do with #TeamCheatoe and the vaccine.

Guess you are toeing the dem line now. Was it the milk and cookies that brought you over? Be sure to save some for ellen. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Nope.
That's because it's suppose to be gender neutral....amen...errrrr, I mean awoman. Have fun with that now and don't forget to sit down to pee in public restrooms to support being more inclusive of trans men.

I have tried twice to complete this form but both times am told there is a problem with some of the information provided. This appears to be an amateurishly designed questionairre because they ask if you are a women but don't give an option to continue if you are not a woman. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Nope. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yup. You're just like #TeamCheatoe, your in denial.
Yup. You're just like #TeamCheatoe, your in denial. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Nope. Clear and open minded. Sounds like you just confessed.
Nope. Clear and open minded. Sounds like you just confessed. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yup. My mind is clear and open.

Show me where Biden was holding a Government position that had a direct input on the process of Operation Warp Speed to put a vaccine into doctors' hands.

Come on. You can take your head out of the sand. Everything will be alright.

....Well, it will be alright *IF* you wear a mask, social distance, follow all procedures to minimize the spread of it until a great majority of the population is vaccinated. Tidbit I heard today is that the vaccine is only to greatly minimize the chance of dying from Covid. You can still spread it and be infected by it.
Got my first shot yesterday. 2nd shot on the 26th.
I will not go near these super spreader events! Especially for an experimental vaccine.
I will not go near these super spreader events! Especially for an experimental vaccine. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Does that mean you aren't posting from DC today?
I got the shot!
If you don't mind telling.where are you getting the shots and what category are you in. My thinking is that they are only available to health service type people.
If you don't mind telling.where are you getting the shots and what category are you in. My thinking is that they are only available to health service type people. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
The vaccine has a limited shelf life. Add on to once the vaccine bottle is opened[each vile contains 10 doses] its has to be used up or discarded quickly! Not all first responders are showing up so places open up for next in line. Watch for openings that show up on the web. Or pick the place you want to get the vaccine and get on their list. some offer this. I know several people that did it this way.
If you don't mind telling.where are you getting the shots and what category are you in. My thinking is that they are only available to health service type people. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Since I was in the Pfizer test study I was given priority. The study was blind so I did not know whether or not the 2 shots I received last year were for the real vaccine or a placebo. Last week I was asked if I wanted to find out the answer and obviously I said yes and was told I received the placebo. 5 days later I was given the real vaccine. The location where I received the shot was not a location where the general public could receive it.