The Dali Llama for Mod

Sounds like someone wants to join the "lynch mob"... Originally Posted by Wayward
Nah... I'm much more vicious than that. I want to be a mo... I mean, the eccie representative of the tea party, so I can do something about the scandalous collusion of local republicans and democrats, smooching on luxury cruise ships while the rest of us struggle and hustle on three jobs and still can't afford half an AMP's hour

I nominate Muffbro, and not just because he bought me lunch at today's meeting of the Wakeup Appreciation Society.
Muffbro would make an excellent mod
Isn't a fucktard board too serious a matter to be confided to chicagoboy's appreciations?

Muffbro would make an excellent mod, on the plus side he doesn't seem to buy into our whole Wakeup Appreciation Society, wants me dead sooner rather than later. Has been around long enough to not be easily fooled by the "Lynch Mob's" silly cat tricks. It really could be the single act that turns the icky corner in Houston.
I really need to stop drinkn at 2am, it would of helped if the fucktart beside me wasnt such a light weight....lol

quit being haters dayum go to sleep and thinck!!!

DH, you and BM.....STOP....making me horny for you!!!

lmao Originally Posted by babydollsnow
pls you are giving them to much credit.....lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow
So Snow,
I only make you horny when you're drunck?

BTW, I'm kinda horny for you right now!

Ooops, I probably shoulda put that in a PM, huh?
Im not drunck now....and im thinckn of YOU!!!

Your avatar fits you sooo well....tooo cute!!!
Yeah boardman does remind me hair of the dog.
I really need to stop drinkn at 2am, it would of helped if the fucktart beside me wasnt such a light weight....lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Why didn't you just give him a swift kick and say "Wakeup asshole."

OOps! Sorry - didn't mean to OUT your date's identity.
I did that TG, but after another round was taken care of, the light weight passed out again, i guess i wore him out!!!

Next time he will NOT get away with it!!

Im not blonde....but last night i wish i was!!!
Sorry followers but............I don't know how to read.

My sherpa handles all my posts.
TDL, Muffbro and Wakeup now that is a Houston Mod Team biotches! (see I can be good)
TDL, Muffbro and Wakeup now that is a Houston Mod Team biotches! (see I can be good) Originally Posted by Wayward
Hell, I thynck I will just go .

There's not a sane one in the bunch!
TDL, Muffbro and Wakeup now that is a Houston Mod Team biotches! (see I can be good) Originally Posted by Wayward
Add Wayward and that would be a Mod Dream Team, seriously. Nothing against the current group but replace them with this group and ECCIE goes to places never dreamed possible.