Cell phones

It's amazing how the original thread has changed from being about cell phones and providers having photos of clients to whether or not a provider has bind blowing sex with her client.
This seems to happen all the time on threads. The subject gets hijacked into something else.
It would be nice if we could stick to the subject of the original post/thread.
J.S.
GMT, as I would at least hope that you do know that putting on a condom and sticking it in is just one aspect of the sexual experience. As usual, you miscontrued what I posted. The fact is that you have a problem with women, all women, as A1Vapor pointed out. I wasn't attacking you although I was again adding that ALL providers aren't the same, as you so frequently try to stereotype us.

Anyway, back on topic, Wiseguy, just be careful out there. The next time you get a funny feeling about the situation, simply walk out. There are alot of providers out there, even some decent ones on BP. In fact, that's where I got my start at. I still follow the same rules today of integrity and treating each other right.
It's amazing how the original thread has changed from being about cell phones and providers having photos of clients to whether or not a provider has bind blowing sex with her client.
This seems to happen all the time on threads. The subject gets hijacked into something else.
It would be nice if we could stick to the subject of the original post/thread.
J.S. Originally Posted by Cravinhead69

CH, I completely agree, that's why in my OP I left that until the very end. I among others here just get tired of being stereotyped into the bad guys. Anyway, as you can see, I did bring it back on topic in my last post.
LoL , GMT might wind up being the first user I will have ever ignored on this site . He just sounds like a broken record after awhile . It's a wonder any of us have ever managed to have any fun on this site without his expert psychological advice . He's all over the map from being an expert on squirting to how lowdown all providers are to seeing some and being the ultimate pleasure artist to masturbating with and without condoms . WTF is he even on a site like this if he finds the main purpose of it so repulsive and complex . Honestly I'd be surprised if he's ever had anything mind blowing in his life . He reminds me of a sexual Ebinezer Scrouge . For the record I disagree with about 85 % of what he says but the parts he copies and paste from Google is ok .

He's obviously been there , done it all , become an expert in the field and feels the need to explain to us on a daily basis so that we realize none of us truly have had any great fun or mind blowing sex and we've all wasted our money . He is the only one here with a lick of sense about understanding the reality of the oldest profession in the world .

I agree with Angel on cell phones and the mind blowing sex ..
  • A1.
  • 02-26-2018, 03:50 PM
I wished he would
So tripping what do you have to be blackmailed for are you rich is your name Donald even then way would I mess up my good thing. Secrets are safe with me.I am just saying