The truth about lustnotlove and me!

Even boardman does not upcharge.
I make my expectations clear and upfront. A hooker ain't down I move on.
Fuck tha upsell.
CK has a point. Why not just raise your rate and include those "extras"?
It would help immensely, if providers were allowed to post their rates on ECCIE...as in the past. Then, they could also elaborate on activities that cost extra, which is always good business practice.
Gotta agree with Sarunga on this one.
It would help immensely, if providers were allowed to post their rates on ECCIE...as in the past. Then, they could also elaborate on activities that cost extra, which is always good business practice. Originally Posted by Sarunga
I agree too...
  • romab
  • 05-23-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm with Sarunga True can get off p411 normally but shouldn't have to. R
I agree too... Originally Posted by cumalot
We don't have the power to do that sir
Whoa E A..........Mojo told us several weeks ago that the site was"working on" restoring the pricing........Did I miss something?........ Is pricing in the Showcases gone forever?.......... What's the 411 here?
We don't have the power to do that sir Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
So, what is the issue? Legal?
He said "make it happen mods". I said we can't. It is being worked on but we can't just "make happen"...

My laptop is down, I can't just make it do what I want. Just have to be patient and wait for it to be fixed.
GOOD GOD....this sounds more like one of DH's "golden nuggets".
lol... I learn from the best. That includes you "chronicler"

Hope I spelled that right lol
The fact is, Hobbyist hate upsell. The reason is because once we are in a session, and the dick is hard, most will agree to just about anything.

The buyers remorse sets in the instant the the dick starts to deflate.

To the OP. Yes, you have the right to upsell, but the majority of Hobbyist detest the practice.

As always, you are free to do anything you like, right up untill the time the phone stops ringing.
Whoa E A..........Mojo told us several weeks ago that the site was"working on" restoring the pricing........Did I miss something?........ Is pricing in the Showcases gone forever?.......... What's the 411 here? Originally Posted by starflash
Is it possible that we could start a Patition Thread and eveyone who wants it restored just put +1.....ija
Whoa E A..........Mojo told us several weeks ago that the site was"working on" restoring the pricing........Did I miss something?........ Is pricing in the Showcases gone forever?.......... What's the 411 here? Originally Posted by starflash
Is it possible that we could start a Patition Thread and eveyone who wants it restored just put +1.....ija Originally Posted by cumalot
The lastest from the man himself.....

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=50