Obama’s policy strategy: Ignore laws

• WTF
  • 06-18-2012, 01:21 PM
So, CBJ7, you support ignoring the law for political gain? Thanks for your input. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
WE are all political animials...we pick and choose what laws we obey and break.

For instance...

Last I check fucking for money was aganist the law...but we all do it.

So a big fuck you to all you titty babies that are just not realizing that politics is in fact political.
" So, CBJ7, you support ignoring the law for political gain?"

Do you ignore question marks as well as capital letters?
  • CJ7
  • 06-18-2012, 01:51 PM
" So, CBJ7, you support ignoring the law for political gain?"

Do you ignore question marks as well as capital letters? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

no

I like most everyone else railed against the Bush immigration proposal when he suggested basically the same thing Obie is suggesting ... like I said and MEANT ... nothing new

and yes, I ignore stupid questions punctuation notwithstanding.

Yourself?
Nice dodge. Answer the question, CBJ7. Although I think you already did.
no

I like most everyone else railed against the Bush immigration proposal when he suggested basically the same thing Obie is suggesting ... like I said and MEANT ... nothing new

and yes, I ignore stupid questions punctuation notwithstanding.

Yourself? Originally Posted by CJ7
Bush tried to get immigration reform legislation through Congress and failed. Obama is doing an end run around Congress and the rule of law. This is still a republic not a monarchy.
WE are all political animials...we pick and choose what laws we obey and break.

For instance...

Last I check fucking for money was aganist the law...but we all do it.

So a big fuck you to all you titty babies that are just not realizing that politics is in fact political. Originally Posted by WTF
So the President of the United States doesn't have to obey the law if he doesn't want to. Ok, WDF, I get it.

But as usual, you missed the main point. Breaking the law FOR POLITICAL GAIN!
Do you fuck for money to gain a political advantage? If not, STFU until you know what you are talking about.

I will take a stand. I don't think the President should break the law for political gain. Call me an extremist, but that is what I think.
  • CJ7
  • 06-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Nice dodge. Answer the question, CBJ7. Although I think you already did. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

no dodge to it , pay attention
Ok, then you are in favor of Obama breaking the law if it provides a political advantage. Thanks for clearing that up.
  • CJ7
  • 06-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Bush tried to get immigration reform legislation through Congress and failed. Obama is doing an end run around Congress and the rule of law. This is still a republic not a monarchy. Originally Posted by joe bloe

feel free to quote the Bush immigration solution ...

hint; it begins with ignoring existing law
  • CJ7
  • 06-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Ok, then you are in favor of Obama breaking the law if it provides a political advantage. Thanks for clearing that up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
WE are all political animials...we pick and choose what laws we obey and break. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, the Executive Branch of the U.S. Government is not a "political animal". It exist for only one reason -- to enforce U.S. laws and regulations.

No one has mentioned Odumbo's "choosing" not to enforce DOMA.

And no one has mentioned Odumbo's "choosing" not to enforce extant gun control laws as the DOJ promulgated "Fast and Furious".
So the President of the United States doesn't have to obey the law if he doesn't want to. Ok, WDF, I get it.

But as usual, you missed the main point. Breaking the law FOR POLITICAL GAIN!
Do you fuck for money to gain a political advantage? If not, STFU until you know what you are talking about.

I will take a stand. I don't think the President should break the law for political gain. Call me an extremist, but that is what I think. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The President of the United States should take a stand, if congress could not get anything done on issue such as immigration. The question we all should ask ourselves is, who is really writing the law and regulation in the US?
The President of the United States should take a stand, if congress could not get anything done on issue such as immigration. The question we all should ask ourselves is, who is really writing the law and regulation in the US? Originally Posted by SITTINGONSTAR

Congress has the authority to write law; the president does not. Obama is operating outside the law. He should be impeached and removed from office.
Yes, Congress has the authority, but who is really helping Congress writing the laws..
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2012, 08:22 PM
dbl