Just curious...

Longhorn Grad ... and my favorite position is 69!!!
mine started out as a way to make fun of the mods, but I discovered it was more fun to poke at myself
With a name like JimBob I has to be good...
i am an anime fan,zaku is from gundam,zeta is zero.....mainly its one of kind
Prolongus I was also a big Firesign fan. I have a CD of Nick Danger kicking around inside my car somewhere. "He walks again, by night..."
I was watching Ironman when I registered and all the cool handles were already taken.
My handle refers to the fictional charater of Ichabod Crane from Washington Irving's "The legend of Sleepy Hollow". Ichabod was a straight laced schoolmaster by day, but somewhat of a cad and hedonist by night, which I feel I can relate to in this Hobby. The rest is the year i was born.
When I am inside you you can't see me but you can feel me; and "Invisible" was taken way back on ASPD.

I love this fantasy world.
Sorry I'm late answering. What was the question?
Prolongus I was also a big Firesign fan. I have a CD of Nick Danger kicking around inside my car somewhere. "He walks again, by night..." Originally Posted by jkerouac
Hey Jack, Porgy and Mudhead say "Hi"...
Excuse me while I go upstairs and help Porcelain "make the bed".
Nick Danger: greatest private eye ever.

Buy you a beer and exchange Firesign quotes, man!
Mine was just to show that I am a hopeless romantic.
Mine is self explanatory.
I cheat therefore I am a cheater.
Yaddayadda,

Actually pre Sienfeld, just a lot of yakking about trivial subjects....

yaddayadda this, yaddayadda that, sort of a statement about verbal non communication....
It reminds me of a time...yaddayadda yaddayadda...more boring stuff....yadddayadda....an then he....yaddayadda ....and the little one....yaddayadda....he was such a brute....yadddayadda....you won't believe what the tanning salon guy said.....yaddayadda....and my nails....yaddayadda...dropped my cell phone and....yaddayadda...

or

My wife...yaddayadda.....divorce. ...yaddayadda...how long in the biz....yaddayadda....are you from dallas....yaddayadda....

YY
UHHHHHH, I like Motocross! LOL, LOL, LOL-
Mine is "Looking Good But Steadily F-----g Up"