List??!!

Finding the right provider to have a threesum with the wife and I and then getting the wife to go along with it.
  • Laker
  • 03-12-2010, 11:47 AM
To recharge your libido, frequent trips to the Acme Oyster House for a dozen halfshell, and, to sweet things up, frequent trips to the Cafe du Monde for cafe au lait and beignets Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack, been to Acme, never had oysters, but plenty of great other seafood!! Did skip the beignets, too much sugar if mixed with the many adult beverages would have cause a not happy tummy!! Did make Pat Obriens fro the Hurricane though, and Bubba Gummps for shrimp!! You know like life is like a box of choclates, you never know what you get til you eat it? :-)
I would like to experience once or maybe twice a true PSE with 3 or 4 guys, anal orgasm if possible and a nice pair of 38c lactating tits.
Pure anal...

That is, before I die.
I'm sure, I have plenty of time.
I would like to experience once or maybe twice a true PSE with 3 or 4 guys, anal orgasm if possible and a nice pair of 38c lactating tits. Originally Posted by Amber1198
I've been removing things from my list Amber. Now I need to add:

- Be there when Amber has that anal orgasm...

I can't help you with the lactation though...
  • Chloe
  • 03-17-2010, 10:37 PM
I don't know . . . everytime I fulfill a fantasy a new one pops up and then I just do that one as well . . .it's never planned but I take advantage of the opportunity when it arises in the situation. I guess I will just keep doing that until I am gone . . .hmmm I had this planned out and didn't even know lol . . .
  • cnym
  • 03-18-2010, 04:28 AM
I don't know . . . everytime I fulfill a fantasy a new one pops up and then I just do that one as well . . .it's never planned but I take advantage of the opportunity when it arises in the situation. I guess I will just keep doing that until I am gone . . .hmmm I had this planned out and didn't even know lol . . . Originally Posted by Chloe
Chloe; Looking forward to being with you when you are ready to fulfill your next fantasy, I know mine with you!!!