Do you like being tied up?

Depends on who is doing the tying and what happens after I am tied up.
I've never done this, but have been curious for a long time ;-)
I like to do the tying.......
No really Paulina? yYou in control? I am sure that never happens! LMAO!!!
I've allowed it done to me a couple of times... played with the person MANY times prior so there was a relationship full of TRUST... the spankings were even better because I was not able to move much...
It's trust, regardless of which direction we're talking.

For some of us--natural 'subs'--being tied up is a huge turn on. That's compounded when we're gagged (almost wrote 'ganged' a different fantasy) and/or blindfolded.

Same thing with BDSM. You trust the Dom not to leave marks.
So far this activity appeals to more people than I would have guessed.
Well how many times does's one have to meet you for that trust to set in? Originally Posted by acp5762
You will know when the right provide comes along...but not all providers offer this...so you will be searching her out.
I think Cumalot is just begging for me to use my new restraint on him. Tie him and have my way with him..........Starting from the tip of his toes all the way to his nose.....licking, sucking, rubbing, and dont forget my lil magic wand...................YUM
I very much like tying and blindfolding my partner and bringing her to as many O's as she can handle. She must respond with "yes, Sir" and "No, Sir" to minimize the spankings and maximize the pleasure. It can be lots of fun if the chemistry is good. I really enjoy a SUB girl.

I personally don't have any interest in being the one tied up.
I like to do the tying....... Originally Posted by PaulinaPayne
I was thinking how I like to tie you up!!

I think Cumalot is just begging for me to use my new restraint on him. Tie him and have my way with him..........Starting from the tip of his toes all the way to his nose.....licking, sucking, rubbing, and dont forget my lil magic wand...................YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I trust you will do the right thing when you have your way me....Love to test out the new equipment with you too....
But of course........Thats what a ATF is for, to push your limits, keep it fresh and allow you to grow in your world of kink and fun.....My mind is always thinking up new ways to tease and please......
Originally Posted by PaulinaPayne
I like to do the tying.......

I was thinking how I like to tie you up!! FIRE ENGINE RED

Well FER looks like we need to talk! Oh maybe with Paulina standing there!
I like to do the tying up. Start with the wrists, then anchles. Then tie each wrist to the legs for a spread eagle affect. Ass in the air of course. Lots of rope, a collar with D ring. Then flogger, crop & feather. Maybe nipple clips. Lots of baby oil and lube. Then I break out the toys.