It’s Rally Time Y’all

Bummer! It’s perfect weather for all the leather lol. Originally Posted by A Hall
Yes a couple of the gals go full trimmed out gear. Amusing to watch guys get whiplash just turning their heads. Leather undergarments as well, suitable for beach wear and swimming.
We out here right now heavy. It's lit with snow bunnies. Me and my patnas already done took some to the hotel. Some more to come tonight. I love being free. This the shit I missed for 5 years. Done got head twice on the Seawall behind Lambo doors and some poon inside a restaurant. I love this shit. I didn't know Galveston threw this kind of party. Everyone drunk, pussy flying everywhere. My kind of party
Lol, respectfully.
Trilly,
This thread is about the cycle rally.
Anything else is thread hijack.
What part about the cycle rally don't you understand. I'm out here. Enjoying mysel. Getting pussy. Did I not say I'm at the rally. Point of this thread is the rally. Help me understand. And yes I'm trill4life. Ugk stunt is my name on my plate!!!! Respek on my name! Trillburgers. I'm fresh out of jail so you know your boy swoll!
My comment was on thread but you administer points. I'm just waiting before your goons tell you, I just reamed your Patna Big Tex for being who he is. A stanky hobbyist who doesn't know how to properly bathe and leaves shit stains on providers beds. I thought that was what the infraction was for because I called shitty/well shitty. Wants to come at me and don't know how to pull fat folds back and thoroughly wash stinky ass before an intimate encounter. Ladies are you'll really that desperate. Auto correct yes they are. No bathing muthsfuckers want to talk about me. The fucking nerve. Don't know how to brush their teeth, gums, dentures. The fucking audacity. Chick ain't got to do a two call system. She can smell your shitty ass sitting in the parking lot Big Tex or better Big Stank.
Trill,
Stop the insults and the hijacking.
This is a direct staff instruction.
Picking up my chaps from the cleaners this afternoon & I'll be out there on my Vespa Saturday. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
MW, where are you? I'm down there on my classic Honda 50, but I can't find you.
MW, where are you? I'm down there on my classic Honda 50, but I can't find you. Originally Posted by NordicJag
I lost a pedal somewhere on the seawall & my lights stopped working so I limped home early
Looks like a few people got shot at the rally last night. Fun times!
Looks like a few people got shot at the rally last night. Fun times! Originally Posted by MisterMeat
They did. This is why we can’t have nice things.. Learned a long time ago not to even mess with going down there after dark
How unfortunate & RIP to the injured and lost souls.

It's usually a blast
This year was a bit off the charts in the show & tell sector
Folks are "not right" in the head always messing up a little yearly fun.

Back to being a content introvert.
How unfortunate & RIP to the injured and lost souls.

It's usually a blast
This year was a bit off the charts in the show & tell sector
Folks are "not right" in the head always messing up a little yearly fun.

Back to being a content introvert. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Apparently it was a blast, but not in a good way.
Wrong choice of words.
Excuse me ya'll
I meant no harm.