Dear IB,

Thanks for keeping this post in the forefront. It is one of the better posts on page 1 at this time.

This thread is not a flame--but your posts inside it certainly are. I just asked a simple question. You have again demonstrated your inability to think coherently or objectively. I poster a number and asked if people knew its significance. I even said it will move up and down. I never said up was good or bad--my post was factual and unemotional. Unlike your derisive and hostile reply. If you somehow take personal hateful feelings towards a simple number, well that is your hang up, not mine. My ego is not wrapped up in such a number.

But I do admire the Chinese in this regard--they take the long view. I shall to.

Try not to let such simple things bother you. And as Y pointed out, you may wish to learn how to write like a civil, educated person--not just pretend to be one.
Originally Posted by Old-T
That it is a flame thread was discerned at post #9 and you confirmed the same at post #10, Old-THUMPER. And you underscore your hypocrisy when you defer to the Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM for advice on civility, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, it's now at "711" -- that's a contingency that is 110 higher than you stupidly imagined possible when you started this jackass thread.
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Poor IB. There is nothing in post 9 or 10 that implies this is a flame thread--mostly because it is only your guilt ridden psychopathic persona that sees it that way. You made a stupid comment and I countered it. That does not a flame thread make. Who is spewing hate and foul words here? Why YOU, not me. And is a big, bad tough guy like you actually saying you need back-up to deal with the powder puff adversary of yours? Can't handle a fair 1on 1fight with Y???

But to your numerical point: where did I say I never expected the number to get so high? Quote and citation please. I even a knowledge plainly that the number will go up and down--which you now conveniently"ignore".

You lie. Again. You feel guilty. You somehow have a major inferiority complex about numbers. But mostly you just lie.

And note: NONE of this was in the thread until YOU brought up the clearly false claim that it was a flame thread. YOU made it such, not me.
Poor IB. There is nothing in post 9 or 10 that implies this is a flame thread--mostly because it is only your guilt ridden psychopathic persona that sees it that way. You made a stupid comment and I countered it. That does not a flame thread make. Who is spewing hate and foul words here? Why YOU, not me. And is a big, bad tough guy like you actually saying you need back-up to deal with the powder puff adversary of yours? Can't handle a fair 1on 1fight with Y???

But to your numerical point: where did I say I never expected the number to get so high? Quote and citation please. I even a knowledge plainly that the number will go up and down--which you now conveniently"ignore".

You lie. Again. You feel guilty. You somehow have a major inferiority complex about numbers. But mostly you just lie.

And note: NONE of this was in the thread until YOU brought up the clearly false claim that it was a flame thread. YOU made it such, not me.
You confirmed it was a flame thread by your remarks posted at #10, Old-THUMPER, and you're a liar when you say otherwise, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, "760" is your new "601", you pathetic jackass.

• Old-T
  • 09-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Poor, poor, illiterate IB. Let's look at the REAL facts, not what you would like reality to be.

I posted:
The number itself changes over time--like the Dow. It is now up to 613. Originally Posted by Old-T
At that point I had not even MENTIONED you, much less insulted you. Did I?

But AFTER THAT you then poke your nose in and say:

FYI, Old-THUMPER!!!! It did not DECREASE, Old-THUMPER, as you so stupidly hoped for. In fact, it increased to 613, you perpetual jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
To which I reply (in your infamous supposed "smoking gun" post #10):

Oh look--you CAN read. At least occasionally. Originally Posted by Old-T
Where I was obviously poking fun at YOUR post #9 where you clearly missed MY posting the same thing a few posts earlier. Because YOU made a fool of yourself in post #9 is very different from this being a "flame thread". By the standards of this forum, many of them set by YOUR filth and lies, my post #10 was a far cry from a flame. Not in this universe.

But then we all know the REAL point you are trying to make:
--If YOU post something it should be allowed and understood to be TRUTH and VIRTUE
--If anyone dares disagree with your perverted views (slavery for example), THEY get showered with all manner of vile attacks by you, including it seems, vilifying a calm, unemotional thread like this one as a "flame thread". It wasn't, and the originl parts are not. It is only YOUR post #9 that started down that path, and each subsequent post OF YOURS drags it down farther.

But thank you again for keeping the latest instance of your myopic ego near the top. You keep refreshing this post more than I would have done without your help. Well done!
Blah blah blah
Poor, poor, illiterate IB. Let's look at the REAL facts, not what you would like reality to be.

I posted:

At that point I had not even MENTIONED you, much less insulted you. Did I?

But AFTER THAT you then poke your nose in and say:

To which I reply (in your infamous supposed "smoking gun" post #10):

Where I was obviously poking fun at YOUR post #9 where you clearly missed MY posting the same thing a few posts earlier. Because YOU made a fool of yourself in post #9 is very different from this being a "flame thread". By the standards of this forum, many of them set by YOUR filth and lies, my post #10 was a far cry from a flame. Not in this universe.

But then we all know the REAL point you are trying to make:
--If YOU post something it should be allowed and understood to be TRUTH and VIRTUE
--If anyone dares disagree with your perverted views (slavery for example), THEY get showered with all manner of vile attacks by you, including it seems, vilifying a calm, unemotional thread like this one as a "flame thread". It wasn't, and the originl parts are not. It is only YOUR post #9 that started down that path, and each subsequent post OF YOURS drags it down farther.

But thank you again for keeping the latest instance of your myopic ego near the top. You keep refreshing this post more than I would have done without your help. Well done!

Suffice it to say you are a fuckin' pathetic liar, Old-THUMPER, and it is very noticeable how you omitted, thus deflected from, the real **smoking gun** where you confirmed that "613" was the new number. By confirming "613" your lying-ass in fact DID admit that this was a flame thread, Old-THUMPER.

FYI, Old-THUMPER ... it increased to 613, you perpetual jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The number itself ... is now up to 613.

Oh look--you CAN read.
  • Old-T
  • 09-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Wrong again.

What is the evil nature of a number? Of a simple data point? It is only the guilt and fear and self loathing of the reader (you) that could transform a simple fact into such an emotional deamon as you have done.

But as YOU pointed out (on this thread that would otherwise have remained dormant for a while), the number is no longer 613, then you should be able to sleep soundly. The bad number 613 should no longer haunt your dreams. Now go hug your teddy bear and take your nap--you are long past due. Let the adults take back the board for a while like a nice IB.
Old-THUMPER, you have been revealed for the pretentious ...

Thanks for keeping this post in the forefront. It is one of the better posts on page 1 at this time. Originally Posted by Old-T
Wrong again.

What is the evil nature of a number? Of a simple data point? It is only the guilt and fear and self loathing of the reader (you) that could transform a simple fact into such an emotional deamon as you have done.

But as YOU pointed out (on this thread that would otherwise have remained dormant for a while), the number is no longer 613, then you should be able to sleep soundly. The bad number 613 should no longer haunt your dreams. No go hug your teddy bear and take your nap--you are long past due. Let the adults take back the board for a while like a nice IB
... and pathetic liar you are, and **adults** don't keep starting "flame threads", Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 09-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Now you truly have me confused. Which is supposed to be the lie, that this thread is on page 1, or that the number is no longer 613? As far as I can tell they are both very blatantly true.

You are very confused IB. And it does not surprise me that you cannot distinguish adult behavior (i.e. MINE) from childish temper tantrums (i.e. YOURS). You really cannot help it, you have never acted like an adult so you do not comprehend the difference.
  • Old-T
  • 09-14-2014, 09:50 PM
To my surprise the number now stands at 1018.

As with many things, it is more complex than one might first think.

Where will it be next week? Approaching 2000, or decreasing?

Who knows?
I don't think he pretends to be a polite, civil person. I do think he works in a coal mine and is into leather and rubber.

He is only pretending to be an asshole on ECCIE.

In reality, he's a malignant, other realm-ish, pervert. This forum is probably as good as it ever gets.

YOW!

Who knows?
It comes as no surprise to others that you are so bewildered by your own stupidity, Old-THUMPER. And won't you have your petty little feelings hurt when you find out that there is another Dorian Gray or another Assup (which there is) out there to ruin (and he will) your pathetic little game, Old-THUMPER.

I don't think he pretends to be a polite, civil person. I do think he works in a coal mine and is into leather and rubber.

He is only pretending to be an asshole on ECCIE.

In reality, he's a malignant, other realm-ish, pervert. This forum is probably as good as it ever gets.

YOW!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where's the link to the original DOTY poll Corpy?

It's in plain sight but you still haven't had the guts to post it. Instead, you have dodged and ducked posting it for well over a year.

It's the longest lasting LIE on ECCIE, and it's yours and yours alone.

Congratulations Dipshit. You are ECCIE's biggest LIAR.

• Old-T
  • 09-16-2014, 10:26 AM
:give
It comes as no surprise to others that you are so bewildered by your own stupidity, Old-THUMPER. And won't you have your petty little feelings hurt when you find out that there is another Dorian Gray or another Assup (which there is) out there to ruin (and he will) your pathetic little game, Old-THUMPER.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB, you are really taking this personally, aren't you? And I have never even me tinned you in this thread.

I know it must disappoint you terribly, but no, I don't lose sleep over this--or anything g else on here. I know you probably do, but if you haven't noticed, I am not you. I actually have a life other than this board.

Anyway, I was just starting a humorous little thread as a break from the typical Wacko Bashing Wacko party on here. I thought people might enjoy a post that didn't debate whether slavery was good, or who will run for president in 2016. Only you decided to bring hostility into a thread where there had been none.

But while the thread has not progressed as I thought it would, it has had a few unintended numerous moments when you have self-isolated for no good reason.

Who knows? Originally Posted by Old-T
You know you are arguing with a idiot don't you?