things guys WANT after sex

a massage is nice. if that isn't available. then you to leave and for me to watch tv and pass out.
Well my playtimes are high energy so afterwards I am reved up...hungry and sometimes still horny...lol..bit usually after I eat I am ready for a nice cuddly nap
I’m usually very hungry after a session, mainly because I haven’t eaten in 5 or 6 hours, except for Pussy, bacause I have to take my ED meds on an empty stomach. I don’t mind cuddling, I rather enjoy it if she will allow me to snuggle up behind her, spooning if you will, and I gently nibble on her neck and shoulder. If she wants to talk, fine , I will talk. Round two is a rarity for me but depending on time cuddling usually leads to another round of DATY. Which may be the 3rd or 4th round, depending on how the session went. Then after I leave I stop somewhere and eat a big lunch.
A cumwalk would be fun
Depends if I went hard in paint.....if not I need redemption. If I brought my A game, definitely a nap like Analese
Well my playtimes are high energy so afterwards I am reved up...hungry and sometimes still horny...lol..bit usually after I eat I am ready for a nice cuddly nap Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, we've done the eating out afterwards. Maybe next time instead of dropping you off, I should join you in the nap. I'm ready for one after seeing you!
Smelling her on me and me on her.
cash back or off for each time she came?
  • Lia88
  • 02-10-2018, 06:45 PM
Round 2, Talk, Food and a Nap
I thought #1 would be a smoke but then again smoking is down these days. I guess my 2nd answer would be a nap especially if it was an intense fuck fest.
20 minutes of afterglow and recovery, then Round 2 if the clock and the cock have not run out.
I love it when she wraps her hot body around mine. Then a trip to Taco Bells, and a nice long nap.
Great answers yall

Now I am hungry..lol...but grandkid is here so no sex first!
If it was that GREAT....Let's do it AGAIN!
Warm wet towel, and massage is usually pretty nice.
The gal lying next to me playing with him getting ready for round 2.