This is why we can't have nice things

I tried to keep a long running series open that has been nothing but fun in the past.

But NO, some of you fucktards can't keep your emotions in check for any length of time. You have to go into meltdown mode over something that used to be a hoot.
It's like you take offense to shit because you're wanting to be offended.

It's called a SHMB for a reason. Get the fuck over yourselves! Originally Posted by boardman
Like my man Justin Timberlake said:

^ butthurt from his previous fail when he campaigned to be a mod
^ butthurt from his previous fail when he campaigned to be a mod Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I truly feel sorry for you and wonder what went wrong in your life that turned you into what you are today...
Like my man Justin Timberlake said:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Is this another example of you staying in your own threads?
Thanks cupcake.

I truly feel sorry for you and wonder what went wrong in your life that turned you into what you are today... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
and thank you for the fart-check.
Still not offended .... js
The delicate sensibilities of fuckwaffles ...
Is fuckwaffle the new fucktard ?
yuuppp... fucktards united to sound more edible even if 3-sides did come up with it. Good call Pyramider.

but I'm still offended that others are offended because of offending things that are funny as hell...

fucktards...
I tried to keep a long running series open that has been nothing but fun in the past.

But NO, some of you fucktards can't keep your emotions in check for any length of time. You have to go into meltdown mode over something that used to be a hoot.
It's like you take offense to shit because you're wanting to be offended.

It's called a SHMB for a reason. Get the fuck over yourselves! Originally Posted by boardman
Which series was that ?
Banapalooza...
A drive by moderator decided it wasn't good for our community although he himself knows nothing about our community, doesn't post in it, and apparently doesn't hobby here since he doesn't write reviews here. IJS
Oh yes. I never understood why they did that.. I thought they were useful... hopefully I'm never in it though. gotta keep things toned down.
Banapalooza...
A drive by modtard decided it wasn't good for our community... Originally Posted by boardman
yeah the Banapalooza threads were both entertaining and informative, personally I learned a lot watching which fucktards got banned and why...
But what I really miss are the Hitler threads those were fucking hilarious.
I must be getting old...
"I remember when candy bars were a nickel" and blow jobs were $20...
lol
  • Owj
  • 05-15-2020, 04:11 PM
Or half and half for 30 and 40 to f... Hooker math. Which would you choose.
Hoooker math is fun to watch.