Totally bummed, Just got my first rejection from a provider

The men's lounge is only for folks with Premium Access.
^^^^^

Yep... Just like Majic!
99.9% of the time rejections aren't personal. Could be over a review you wrote of her nemesis. Or she just found herself a sugar-dadda. Or you SOUND like someone she knows in real life. Then there's the old ya-caught-her-with-Aunt-Flo and she just being a prime beaotch!
Could be over a review you wrote of her nemesis. Originally Posted by Hercules
Never underestimate the "nemesis factor".
Don't take it personally, like some of the guys said, there are a lot to choose from in Dallas so keep at it.
  • fryec
  • 01-01-2015, 09:27 AM
its a blow to the ego at first, but then I look at the extra cash I have and then move on to the next one.
Thinck of it this way, you could not even pay for pussy...
contatct her today and see what she says...

maybe she was having a bad year..
with a beautiful piece of wood. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

You keep saying that...
Here's the straight up truth. She's a hooker. Hookers area dime a dozen. Hookers live in a different reality of time and Hooker math. You are a John, Trick, Paycheck. Move on. Hookers come and go.

North Texas ECCIE & BP have 700-1000 Hookers advertising to release you from the burden that is your hard earned money. If she did not feel your money was worth her time, I guarantee many more do.

The Girls on here may hold the Power of The Pussy but us Men hold The Power of The Purse. We control who makes it or breaks it here, not the girls. They may advertise on these boards, but we purchase the product in the form of Mouth, Pussy, Ass, Hands, Boobs. They all have them and most all will feel the same. Like driving a car. If you don't like the way one test drives, find another one. You wont be able to tell the difference with your eyes closed.

Put on your big girl panties, wipe away those tears, and have make up sex with a provider who will see you and be more than happy to lighten your wallet. Happy New Year!!
I'm always happy to lighten a man's wallet.

...if I have time.

...and I feel like it.

...and if I'm not being a bitch.

...or if I need a little extra in the pussy pot.

Then its allllll good.

Move on OP, plenty of ladies in Dallas. Or try her again in a few months and see if she changed her mind. I've said no bc of this or that, then yes later down the road. It happens. Its not personal and could have just been her intuition that day about something random.
Here's the straight up truth. She's a hooker. Hookers area dime a dozen. Hookers live in a different reality of time and Hooker math. You are a John, Trick, Paycheck. Move on. Hookers come and go.

North Texas ECCIE & BP have 700-1000 Hookers advertising to release you from the burden that is your hard earned money. If she did not feel your money was worth her time, I guarantee many more do.

The Girls on here may hold the Power of The Pussy but us Men hold The Power of The Purse, butt we thinck with the little heads. We control nothing due to the little head doing all the heavy thincking. They may advertise on these boards, but we purchase the product in the form of Mouth, Pussy, Ass, Hands, Boobs. They all have them and most all will feel the same. Like driving a car. If you don't like the way one test drives, find another one. You wont be able to tell the difference with your eyes closed. You have obviously never had a bj, and been with some spectacular women.

Put on your big girl panties, wipe away those tears, and have make up sex with a provider who will see you and be more than happy to lighten your wallet. Happy New Year!! Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Completed some thoughts for you. You forgot that maybe she found a better lay.
I'm always happy to lighten a man's wallet.

...if I have time.

...and I feel like it.

...and if I'm not being a bitch.

...or if I need a little extra in the pussy pot.

Then its allllll good.

Move on OP, plenty of ladies in Dallas. Or try her again in a few months and see if she changed her mind. I've said no bc of this or that, then yes later down the road. It happens. Its not personal and could have just been her intuition that day about something random. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Being a bitch? Never ...

Bitch training is covered extensively in Chapter 4 of The Vagina Owner's Manual.
Yep my ego definitely took a hit and I'm over it lol

Thanks to all that have responded here and IM this has been educational to say the least. Your insights have been enlightening.

For the record.... Never mentioned the provider nor would I, This was about me not her and like I said I was a little butt hurt over it. After a few drinks with the money I didn't spend I just vented a bit lol

Pyramider, Thanks for the love in the way that only you can deliver. Your posts always make me laugh and you remind me not to take things so seriously and I truly do appreciate it.

Didn't think about posting in Men's Lounge might have been a better idea, but then I got some pretty insightful IM's from some of the women so I guess all is well.