Review: Blessing Shelby20 and her 3 holes

Somebody was begging, sheesh
Think what you want man...I texted her last night and just said hey what's up. She finally texted back earlier today and said who is this. I simply said I found her on a SD site never mentioning eccie. She said ok and I said that I would be interested in setting up an arrangement so what if I was to offer her a donation of 100 for thirty minutes and we could hang out.
She immediately went off and ranted about Internet lies and people she did not know contacting her with offers she would never accept.
I played dumb and said I was not aware what she was talking about.

How did she know that "this" existed unless you shared it with her or confirmed it for her? Just curious. Originally Posted by Cat Papi
I texted her, she is not answering to anything. I also tried the sugar baby site and sent he an email. Hopefully she is dumb enough to agree to another sevice!
I texted her, she is not answering to anything. I also tried the sugar baby site and sent he an email. Hopefully she is dumb enough to agree to another sevice!
Anyone had any luck?
that was the best line ever for me. Thanks for sharing.
a couple of months ago she agreed to come to my place, let me fuck all three holes and said "just make it worth my drive" never did follow through though...
CATBANGER,

Your reviews of these Moco gals are the Bomb! I know it's hard to keep a straight while your hunting & pecking on your desktop. CAT. I love your negotiation skills, $ 40.00 upsell and up her arse,,, I might have you start negotiating all of my hoes cause it sounds like you found a lady of my hoes....
SO anyone has any info? is she available? I really want to tap that
SO anyone has any info? is she available? I really want to tap that Originally Posted by needingmilking
It would seem that she's actively seeking tricks, she shows online on that site almost all day and night.
Thats a good girl...
Did you see her, lol.
that review was awesome!! im going to try and get a hold of her on the site see what happens
Did you see her, lol. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Finally discussing it... I think the weekend looks promising!
She works nights with limited days off....stay patient she will come around.
She works nights with limited days off....stay patient she will come around. Originally Posted by Humm3r
I got a whiff of that, but days are better for me so I thought we could get something set up.