Tall ladies list

I'm a tall guy so even a 5'9" chick is short to me unless she is wearing high heels. I don't discriminate though because short chicks usually have better asses and I am an ass man. So fuck it, you live and adapt accordingly. My dick does not care how tall or short you are. You just need to have a gym membership and I'm good. I've just never cared for chubby chicks. It's just my style.

I agree about April. I don't care for her many tats but her body is definitely on point if you look past them.
LMAO they are all the same height laying down !
Big girls need cock too Originally Posted by BLM69
Hopefully they are able to sustain their business model so they can continue their unhealthy habits long enough to save some money to take care of themselves.

I don't hate fat people who pay their own bills. I figure a person who is overweight is someone who has given into the hatred and pain life has handed out, and eats to ease the pain - similar to drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc. Myself, I turn the pain into rage and use it as motivation to work out hard. I eat well to fuel the workouts.
LMAO they are all the same height laying down ! Originally Posted by playerplano
Not really!

I don't fuck fat girls but I see some people at the gym using a big blue ball in their exercises and maybe they are training to balance themselves on top of some fat chick!

I don't think I could fuck a girl with more than about 15% body fat. Much lower than that is likely unhealthy for a woman - so they need to have a pretty strict regimen of diet and exercise to not get too low or too high. Girls that jog and get below that have some problems.

I also don't like going out to eat with a woman who loves processed carbs and big deserts - she is a fat girl waiting to happen! I eat about one dessert a year like that, and generally as part of some wager or dare from someone who tells me I can't just eat 3 bites and quit. I win that bet every time and actually would prefer to spit out the three bites. I think of the sugar as poison and the type of fat poor fuel. The temporary joy of the taste with a high quality dessert that you might get at Del Frisco's is good for a tiny little moment. The good feeling all day long from proper nutrition is much nicer.
  • BLM69
  • 05-13-2020, 08:34 AM
Not really!

I don't fuck fat girls but I see some people at the gym using a big blue ball in their exercises and maybe they are training to balance themselves on top of some fat chick!

I don't think I could fuck a girl with more than about 15% body fat. Much lower than that is likely unhealthy for a woman - so they need to have a pretty strict regimen of diet and exercise to not get too low or too high. Girls that jog and get below that have some problems.

I also don't like going out to eat with a woman who loves processed carbs and big deserts - she is a fat girl waiting to happen! I eat about one dessert a year like that, and generally as part of some wager or dare from someone who tells me I can't just eat 3 bites and quit. I win that bet every time and actually would prefer to spit out the three bites. I think of the sugar as poison and the type of fat poor fuel. The temporary joy of the taste with a high quality dessert that you might get at Del Frisco's is good for a tiny little moment. The good feeling all day long from proper nutrition is much nicer. Originally Posted by friendly fred
If you don't like women with more than 15% body fat, You're on the wrong site buddy
[QUOTE I agree about April. I don't care for her many tats but her body is definitely on point if you look past them.[/QUOTE]

I was like this years ago. Ladies with Tats turned me off but now the more the better, especially full sleeves or a full back on a really hot woman. I can’t really explain it but I love it.
Not really!

I also don't like going out to eat with a woman who loves processed carbs and big deserts - she is a fat girl waiting to happen! I eat about one dessert a year like that, and generally as part of some wager or dare from someone who tells me I can't just eat 3 bites and quit. I win that bet every time and actually would prefer to spit out the three bites. I think of the sugar as poison and the type of fat poor fuel. The temporary joy of the taste with a high quality dessert that you might get at Del Frisco's is good for a tiny little moment. The good feeling all day long from proper nutrition is much nicer. Originally Posted by friendly fred
15% body fat for a woman is just past the percentage required for them live. May want to know some of this since you're a fitness person.

The table below from the American Council on Exercise shows how average percentages differ according to the specified groups and categories:[3]

Description Women Men
Essential fat 10–14% 3–5%
Athletes 14–21% 6–14%
Fitness 21–25% 14–18%
Average 25–32% 18–25%
Obese 32%+ 25%+
Essential fat is the level at which physical and physiological health would be negatively affected, and below which death is certain. Controversy exists as to whether a particular body fat percentage is better for one's health; athletic performance may also be affected. The leanest athletes typically compete at levels of about 6-13% for men or 14–20% for women.[citation needed] Bodybuilders may compete at essential body fat range, in fact certified personal trainers will suggest them to keep that extremely low level of body fat only for the contest time. However it is unclear that such levels are ever actually attained since (a) the means to measure such levels are, as noted below, lacking in principle and inaccurate, and (b) 4–6% is generally considered a physiological minimum for human males.[4]
If you don't like women with more than 15% body fat, You're on the wrong site buddy Originally Posted by BLM69
For about 99 out of 100, that is true.

If you like them fat American society is well suited to provide many targets of opportunity.
15% body fat for a woman is just past the percentage required for them live. May want to know some of this since you're a fitness person.

The table below from the American Council on Exercise shows how average percentages differ according to the specified groups and categories:[3]

Description Women Men
Essential fat 10–14% 3–5%
Athletes 14–21% 6–14%
Fitness 21–25% 14–18%
Average 25–32% 18–25%
Obese 32%+ 25%+
Essential fat is the level at which physical and physiological health would be negatively affected, and below which death is certain. Controversy exists as to whether a particular body fat percentage is better for one's health; athletic performance may also be affected. The leanest athletes typically compete at levels of about 6-13% for men or 14–20% for women.[citation needed] Bodybuilders may compete at essential body fat range, in fact certified personal trainers will suggest them to keep that extremely low level of body fat only for the contest time. However it is unclear that such levels are ever actually attained since (a) the means to measure such levels are, as noted below, lacking in principle and inaccurate, and (b) 4–6% is generally considered a physiological minimum for human males.[4] Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42
The figure I quoted and prefer fits nicely into the athletic category for women. Heck, they have some room at 15%.

I like them very lean. I stay lean myself so it isn't asking too much.
LMAO they are all the same height laying down ! Originally Posted by playerplano
Funny you say that and I hear that a lot from women. The funny thing is that I didn't hear that from a short chick the 1st time I was told that. This chick was a stripper and taller than me with her stripper heels. I remember thinking "shouldn't you be in the WNBA and not stripping at the Clubhouse?" She was hot though but I'm just not used to women being taller than me. I probably made her rent payment that night. I didn't care. She was an anomaly to me at the time.
The figure I quoted and prefer fits nicely into the athletic category for women. Heck, they have some room at 15%.

I like them very lean. I stay lean myself so it isn't asking too much. Originally Posted by friendly fred
No, but thats basically a thin boy to me
Helene Stone, says 5'10 but probably over 6'. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Texas/Dallas/helenestone
Edit - Staff
Did anyone see this lady. 6 ft

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Texas/Dallas/Lauren14 Originally Posted by lovermarg
Thanks for posting this one. I like this body type with bigger hips and smaller tits. She could kill a man